PDA

View Full Version : How Much for RS6.com?

roozbeh007
August 7th, 2006, 06:40
I was just wondering. Erik, how much would you sell it for?

:rs6kiss:

Erik
August 7th, 2006, 07:11
How's the saying? If you have to ask... :D

I'm open to suggestions, anything's for sale. :hahahehe:

Leadfoot
August 7th, 2006, 10:49
Originally posted by Erik
How's the saying? If you have to ask... :D

I'm open to suggestions, anything's for sale. :hahahehe:

OK, a pack of Marlboro and three sticks of Wrigley's Spearmint.:D

And that's my final offer.:0:

Kleiv
August 20th, 2006, 09:12
I offer 100 reppoints on zatzy :p

steffenr
August 20th, 2006, 18:01
a cd with boten anna and a kick in the nuts

Bingocaller
August 20th, 2006, 18:57
Originally posted by steffenr
a cd with boten anna and a kick in the nuts

Hahahahaha U are right on the spot! I think we have plenty of those cd`s !

I am in for 5 liters of 95 octane and a Wunderbaum!

AndyBG
August 20th, 2006, 21:23
You can't beat this one,

Six pack of Heineken and 50 EUR in CASH ! ! !

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Mr Balsen
August 20th, 2006, 22:10
I will go for one very good bottle of bordeaux ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

Erik
August 21st, 2006, 08:02
Gee, all your offers really makes me blush :D

Leadfoot
August 21st, 2006, 12:28
This is the best offer Erik you will ever get and I still have to run it past someone first.

But here goes.

I will offer you a night in the Ritz with Ben's wife.:hahahehe:

:vhmmm: Forget that one, I'm not sure Ben would be that pleased, never mind the wife.:w:

Mr Balsen
August 21st, 2006, 12:34
Originally posted by Leadfoot
This is the best offer Erik you will ever get and I still have to run it past someone first.

But here goes.

I will offer you a night in the Ritz with Ben's wife.:hahahehe:

:vhmmm: Forget that one, I'm not sure Ben would be that pleased, never mind the wife.:w:

Can we have a picture of Ben's wife ????

But I like your business approach: Making an offer with somebody's else wife ! ! ! ! What about yours ?????

Cheers,
Frederic

Klint
August 21st, 2006, 12:46
Erik's a good leader for us Mods, keep him on the director's 'board'.

Leadfoot
August 21st, 2006, 14:25
Originally posted by Mr Balsen
Can we have a picture of Ben's wife ????

But I like your business approach: Making an offer with somebody's else wife ! ! ! ! What about yours ?????

Cheers,
Frederic

Sure, can you accept wide-angle.:hihi:

sturs6
August 21st, 2006, 16:19
Why has no one asked why do you want to know; are you looking to invest in or buy an automotive website/forum roozbeh007 ?

JavierNuvolari
August 21st, 2006, 17:13
LOL, you guys have an interesting sense of humor.

BTW this community is priceless:cool2:.

Cheers everyone,

Javier

AndyBG
August 21st, 2006, 23:35
Originally posted by JavierNuvolari
LOL, you guys have an interesting sense of humor.

Very interesting...

:vhmmm:

Benman
August 22nd, 2006, 16:48
Sure, can you accept wide-angle.:hihi:
:applause:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
August 22nd, 2006, 17:00
Ben,

I hope my little joke didn't offended you or your wife.:0:

Benman
August 22nd, 2006, 17:23
Ben,

I hope my little joke didn't offended you or your wife.:0:

It's all good, though I have zero intention of letting my wife become a swinger.;) :D

Mr Balsen
August 22nd, 2006, 17:28
Originally posted by Benman
It's all good, though I have zero intention of letting my wife become a swinger.;) :D

Where are the pictures ? ? ? ?

I want to see the pictures ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
August 22nd, 2006, 17:44
Where are the pictures ? ? ? ?

I want to see the pictures ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

You'll have to meet her in person when we come out to Europe next year...:thumb: But I already have a pic of our family posted elsewhere on this forum... http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9184

Leadfoot
August 22nd, 2006, 19:01
You'll have to meet her in person when we come out to Europe next year...:thumb: But I already have a pic of our family posted elsewhere on this forum... http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9184

Ben,

I hope you don't that this personal, but she's a bit of a dog. I didn't realise that she was into S & M what with the dog collar and all that. She got very big ears.:hihi:

But you know what they say love is blind. :love:

Leadfoot
August 22nd, 2006, 19:01
Opps, sorry, it's the second picture.:vhmmm:

Klint
August 22nd, 2006, 22:50
Ben don't forget to keep my name down for the end of summer 2007 rs6.com meet. ;)

Mr Balsen
August 22nd, 2006, 22:55

Well just come to Paris, the rest of Europe is boring anyway ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
August 22nd, 2006, 22:56
Originally posted by Klint
Ben don't forget to keep my name down for the end of summer 2007 rs6.com meet. ;)

There's no way I forgot about ya' Klint. Unfortunately, a visit to the UK or Isle of Man won't fit (although I really would like to drive that road! :thumb: ).

It's looking like 2 days in France, 2 days in Czech, 2 days in Austria, 2 days in Italy, and 5 or 6 in Germany (Nurburgring will tie up a lot of time.:D ).

Sorry to go OT...

Benman
August 22nd, 2006, 22:57
Well just come to Paris, the rest of Europe is boring anyway ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic :applause: :applause:

Wife sure likes that reasoning...:thumb:

Time will be split up as posted above... ^^^^

roozbeh007
August 22nd, 2006, 23:19
Originally posted by sturs6
Why has no one asked why do you want to know; are you looking to invest in or buy an automotive website/forum roozbeh007 ?

sturs, I'm getting into virtual real estate and I see a lot of potential in this domain. Erik could make a lots of money off of this website. he needs a dynamic content management system fro this website so eh can easily update it on regular basis. I don't think this website has been updated since late 2004. the thing is most of people who are into virtual real estate will usually stay away from these kind of domains because of trademark issues. you never know when Audi is going to put it's hand on this domain. with a little SEO tweaks, RS6.com can get a decent position on search engines. just go to Google and search for RS6 Forum or Audi RS6 or RS6 Lounge. you see everybody there (fourtitude.com, audiworld.com, worldcarfans.com etc) except RS6.com. for the keyword "RS6" we are number one on yahoo msn and Google. which is great. but the fact is people search for "Audi RS6" a little over twice as much as they search for "RS6" alone.
top 5 searches containing the word "RS6" are the following:

1. audi rs6
2. rs6
3. rs6 interior
4. rs6 vs m5 video
5. 2003 audi rs6

on google, we are number one for RS6 but we have no position on the first page for the rest of the keywords. anyway. I think erik can do a lot more with this website.

sturs6
August 23rd, 2006, 00:43
roozbeh007,
I understand what you are saying about the search engines and all of that but making money off of RS6.com what direction is that sending us? One of the wonderful things about this site is that it is not slammed full of advertisements... many other forums are; and in my opinion it would take away the family atmosphere that we have here. Also back to the search thing... I think IMHO by keeping this site out of the public eye, if you will, we again keep it more of a family site than getting slammed by these one post wonders trying to spam the thing to death or coming on here and starting to slam other people or start trouble. All in all this site is visited by the true RS6 fan because it is harder to find unless one comes from another site were they have seen a post referencing us here. If you can help us out with the search and it is something Erik wants to do, if he does not want to sale the site to you of course, then help us out... in the most humblest of ways I say this... I have invested alot of my own personal dollars into this site to help make it better so lets see what we can do to get this site on top of searches if that is a route Erik wants to go.
As for updating the site... there has been discussion of that before.
:cheers:
Stuart
P.S. These are my thoughts and do not represent the thoughts of all moderators at RS6.com. :p

Erik
August 23rd, 2006, 07:57
I hear you.

The intintion is to upgrade the forum with a new vbulletin.
The main page www.RS6.com will disappear, there are enough websites that post the latest news anyway. I'd rather have the latest "inside" news and pictures of people's cars in the forum instead.

I have been looking for a good dynamic easy to use content manager for a long time. I have yet to find one, but if you know one I am happy to examine it.

At the end of the day RS6.com is a hobby. I earn my money elsewhere, but of course I wouldn't mind more money.
So it's down to time, my days have 24 hours and I don't think yours are any longer.

Erik
August 23rd, 2006, 08:01
It's looking like 2 days in France, 2 days in Czech, 2 days in Austria, 2 days in Italy, and 5 or 6 in Germany (Nurburgring will tie up a lot of time.

And where is Sweden? :confused:

Mr Balsen
August 23rd, 2006, 08:36
:applause: :applause:

Wife sure likes that reasoning...:thumb:

Well, you let your wife stay in Paris to take care of your credit card while you go to Nurburgring.

Cheers,
Frederic

Leadfoot
August 23rd, 2006, 10:39
Well, you let your wife stay in Paris to take care of your credit card while you go to Nurburgring.

Cheers,
Frederic

Ben,

Can I come to Paris and take care of your credit card as well.:D

Mr Balsen
August 23rd, 2006, 11:11
Ben,

Can I come to Paris and take care of your credit card as well.:D

Leadfoot,

You are right, we should be a group of volunteers to make sure Ben's wife has the best shopping trip ever while Ben is in the Nurburgring ! ! !

Don't worry, Ben, only the very best for your wife:

French Chauffeur in Audi RS car

We will start at Boucheron where my brother is working. It is a jewelry shop Place Vendome. Your credit card in on fire right there ! ! !

After, we go to Dior, Gaultier, Vuitton, Hermes.....

Basically for every dollar you spent on Nurburging Lap, yor wife spend 10 000 US dollars in Paris shopping.

Ben, are you still here ? ? ? ?

Ben, where are you ? ? ? ?

Cheers,
Frederic

gjg
August 23rd, 2006, 14:36

Ben,

Can I come to Paris and take care of your credit card as well.

count me in as well :hihi:

gjg
August 23rd, 2006, 14:37
for the credit card ... I can also help Frederic with some advise (although I am sure he knows) - in my age, I have the experience :wo:

Benman
August 23rd, 2006, 15:34
:applause: :applause: LOL!!! I'm going to have to show the wife this thread. She'll get a kick out of it! :applause: :applause:

Seriously, I do plan on taking her shopping so as the time gets closer, I'll start a seperate thread on my trip with all ideas appreciated (except the ones that drain my cards dry!:D ).

Won't be out till Sept 07'...

Benman
August 23rd, 2006, 15:49

:blush: Whoops...:blush: I don't think it will be possible this next trip but nothing is etched in stone yet as I have a ton of time (a full year +) to plan things...

But I am hoping for a big turn out (with all the Sweden Guys included) at The Ring.:incar: :thumb:

Mr Balsen
August 23rd, 2006, 16:29
Originally posted by gjg
count me in as well :hihi:

We should create a SBWSTG (Support Ben's Wife Shopping Trip Group) - RS6.com Chapter

Ben Credit CardS will be ashes when he is back from Europe ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

Leadfoot
August 23rd, 2006, 17:03
We should create a SBWSTG (Support Ben's Wife Shopping Trip Group) - RS6.com Chapter

Ben Credit CardS will be ashes when he is back from Europe ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

Ben,

By the looks of it, you will owe the bank that much money you will end up sleeping in their safe as collateral. :hihi:

Mr Balsen
August 23rd, 2006, 18:01
Well Ben, you can show to your wife the following web site:

http://www.boucheron.com/

My brother is working there. One of the most impressive jewelry shop in Europe. You let me know the dates in advance and your wife will have a special visit with all the explanations.

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
August 23rd, 2006, 18:19

Too funny!

Frederic, checked that sight you posted. Just by the fact alone that it is available in French, English and Japanese tells me I can't afford anything in that store, except perhaps the entrance fee.:D

Mr Balsen
August 23rd, 2006, 19:05

Too funny!

Frederic, checked that sight you posted. Just by the fact alone that it is available in French, English and Japanese tells me I can't afford anything in that store, except perhaps the entrance fee.:D

It is free to go in the shop. But for the meeting room, it only by appointment and only for selected customers.

This is why I will need to know the dates of your trip to set up the appointment for your wife. My brother will explained everything how to create a 1 million dollars necklace to your wife. He has actually a Master Degree in Jewelry (only one school nationwide)

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
August 23rd, 2006, 19:35
It is free to go in the shop.

Well then, I can afford that! :D

My brother will explained everything how to create a 1 million dollars necklace to your wife. He has actually a Master Degree in Jewelry (only one school nationwide)

Cheers,
Frederic

To be honest, my wife is definately deserving of a million dollar necklace (cause she really is that awesome!!!), but alas, my budget only allows her jewlery from QVC. :trash: :D

Frederic, my wife would be fascinated by the experience though... I'll have her check out this thread today...

Erik
August 23rd, 2006, 19:36
Ben, you better sell those cars... :D

Mr Balsen, I might be coming to Paris for a weekend in the autumn. Any special weekend you recommend? I'd love to see your MTM place.

As for RS6.com I have now bought the software to upgrade the forum to the latest vbulletin.

About having stuff to do. I now have 2 out of 3 computers crashed. One due to a virus and one due to the hd crashed. :eye:

Duma
August 23rd, 2006, 19:59
maybe this

http://www.uvi.si/img/photo/slovenia/medium/083.jpg

Klint
August 23rd, 2006, 20:09

Erik, apologies in advanced, myself and Ben have already pencilled your name in for the European rs6.com meet of 2007. :bye:

Leadfoot
August 23rd, 2006, 21:00
Ben,

It might be free to enter the shop, but Mr Balsen forgot to tell you that it cost a bloody fortune to leave the place.:hihi:

I would have loved to have come too, what with it being my fortieth and all, but alas I will be in Florida around this time and can't afford two big trips in one year. Thought I might be in Germany sometime next year as I'm thinking about collecting my new TT from the factory and driving it home as a birthday treat, if this happens will hopefully look up some of you guys along the way.

Mr Balsen
August 24th, 2006, 00:29
Well then, I can afford that! :D

To be honest, my wife is definately deserving of a million dollar necklace (cause she really is that awesome!!!), but alas, my budget only allows her jewlery from QVC. :trash: :D

Frederic, my wife would be fascinated by the experience though... I'll have her check out this thread today...

You can sell one kidney and one eye on eBay ! ! ! !

No problem for the experience. We will check in 2007.

Cheers,
Frederic