PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Vanquish

Phil115
July 18th, 2006, 17:45
Who in their right mind would spend money on this? And then be seen driving it?!

http://forum.fastdrive.org/showthread.php?t=1336

:doh:

Phil

Bomber
July 18th, 2006, 20:33
OH NO!!!! this......this can't be true!!

:MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: puke: puke: puke: puke: puke: puke: puke: puke: puke:

JavierNuvolari
July 18th, 2006, 21:57
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....LOL...it actually looks funny and even cute, anyway....I woudn't drive it even if I got paid to do so...

Javier

Benman
July 18th, 2006, 23:32
That's pretty funny.

Now, here's the real funny part. 95% of your average Americans would think that was an AM! :applause:

So... spend $5K for the kit, about $5K for paint and install, and $5K for old used Miata= save $200K over real deal and fool 95% of the populace LOL!:D

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
July 19th, 2006, 00:14
Originally posted by Benman
That's pretty funny.

Now, here's the real funny part. 95% of your average Americans would think that was an AM! :applause:

So... spend $5K for the kit, about $5K for paint and install, and $5K for old used Miata= save $200K over real deal and fool 95% of the populace LOL!:D

I take it, that if it was a Corvette or a Viper look-a-like, they would catch on straight away, I mean an American Sportscar. If the answer is still the same, man there isn't much hope for you as a nation.

Please don't say it's so.

Benman
July 19th, 2006, 01:30
Originally posted by Leadfoot
I take it, that if it was a Corvette or a Viper look-a-like, they would catch on straight away, I mean an American Sportscar. If the answer is still the same, man there isn't much hope for you as a nation.

Please don't say it's so.

Yep, they'd spot a Vette wannabee...however, some spots in Alabama...;)

audifan
July 19th, 2006, 05:27
at least reliabilty won't be an issue......:hihi:

SoCal
July 19th, 2006, 06:08
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: only in Queensland.....

Downright scary.
puke:

borispmchan
July 19th, 2006, 10:20
But maybe a MX5 is too small for this kit, and the car's a bit short...But still interesting...

Ruergard
July 19th, 2006, 20:27
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU puke:

HOW can somebody even come with the thoughts of doing that :confused:

lam4r
July 20th, 2006, 21:54
omg, who stole the children's fairground ride car .......

wtf are some people smoking :alig:

Duma
July 21st, 2006, 14:05
I really donn't understand that .. It's silly :vhmmm: