PDA

View Full Version : Silver RS4 available in Melbourne, Australia NOW

jasaretta
July 14th, 2006, 00:37
Hi guys

got a call from my dealer - some guy has pulled out of the deal so they have a silver RS4 on the floor ready to go. If anyone is interested or knows someone drop me a pm.

james

mt2000
July 14th, 2006, 05:31
Hi James, do you know if it is avus silver or light silver ?

Mark

sockamber
July 14th, 2006, 14:00
James,

You've now had your new toy for 2-3 weeks. Is the dream still alive?

Michael:rs4addict

jasaretta
July 14th, 2006, 22:57
Originally posted by mt2000
Hi James, do you know if it is avus silver or light silver ?

Mark

Sorry Mark I dont - but I have PM'd you with a guy to call who can tell you all.

James

jasaretta
July 14th, 2006, 22:58
oh very much! It is fantastic and just keeps getting better. There is something fun about giving it a little squirt as I drive down a street in the melbourne CBD and watching all the heads turn LOL.

BryanF
July 16th, 2006, 00:11
James /Michael

Took delivery of my Avus Silver RS4 yesterday.What can I say:heart: :heart: :heart: .It was pouring with rain but nothing could wipe the smile off my face.

I dropped into the Porsche Centre to show a friend.When I started it up and reved it to 4000 rpm the whole showroom came out to look !!!! Even they were impressed.

I did 200 kms yesterday and the more I drove it the more I fell in love with it.

The whine from the engine and exhaust is just magnificent.The hardest thing will be keeping my licence.

We must catch up when Gazzb takes delivery and go for a good fang.

It's 9am on Sunday,I must go ..I can hear my baby calling me RS Foooooouuur.She wants a good wash and then wants to go for a good run.

God I'm a good parent !!!

Bryan

jasaretta
July 16th, 2006, 03:42
Originally posted by BryanF
James /Michael

Took delivery of my Avus Silver RS4 yesterday.What can I say:heart: :heart: :heart: .It was pouring with rain but nothing could wipe the smile off my face.

I dropped into the Porsche Centre to show a friend.When I started it up and reved it to 4000 rpm the whole showroom came out to look !!!! Even they were impressed.

I did 200 kms yesterday and the more I drove it the more I fell in love with it.

The whine from the engine and exhaust is just magnificent.The hardest thing will be keeping my licence.

We must catch up when Gazzb takes delivery and go for a good fang.

It's 9am on Sunday,I must go ..I can hear my baby calling me RS Foooooouuur.She wants a good wash and then wants to go for a good run.

God I'm a good parent !!!

Bryan

Congratulations mate. Fun isn't it????

Looking forward to a 4 way RS drive.

james

gazzab
July 23rd, 2006, 16:30
Guys, my car supposedly docked in Sydney yesterday, so in 7-14 days I should be picking it up, I am getting sick of driving Hyundai's.

Gazzab

BryanF
July 23rd, 2006, 23:01
Gazzab

I know the waits a killer ;but you are going to love your new car.Everything you have read and heard about them is true !!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to catching up and going for a good fang

Bryan

sockamber
July 23rd, 2006, 23:12
My dealer rang to let me know that my baby is on the ship and due to arrive 15th August. Of course then there's pre-delivery etc. So hopefully by the end of August/1st week of September it will be ready.

The wait is killing me.

Michael:rs4addict

Kempai
July 24th, 2006, 03:21
All a bit wierd, i have had my RS4 in Sydney since 22nd April. There were 4 of us that got ours on the same day. I took it to the track at Wakefield Park a few weeks ago and gave it a proper nudge there. It's a lot of fun, really pleased i have it

http://homepage.mac.com/lucas.kiely/PhotoAlbum5.html

BryanF
July 24th, 2006, 11:21
Michael

To ease your pain ( or make you more impatient ),being the generous soul that I am........If you would like a drive,send me a PM.

Bryan

gazzab
July 24th, 2006, 13:58
Look forward to the Melbourne RS4 Fest.

Gazzab

jasaretta
July 24th, 2006, 23:06
Originally posted by BryanF
Michael

To ease your pain ( or make you more impatient ),being the generous soul that I am........If you would like a drive,send me a PM.

Bryan

That's a great idea. Gazza - ou ccan be one of the few to hear 2 of them side by side ;)

gazzab
July 25th, 2006, 00:43
Hi Jas, any chance of seeing your car soon as I need to decide on the tint.

Send me a PM.

Gazzab

PS waiting to hear from dealer today when I pick up:wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo:

gazzab
July 25th, 2006, 02:16
Hi Jas, any chance of seeing your car soon as I need to decide on the tint.

Send me a PM.

Gazzab

PS waiting to hear from dealer today when I pick up:wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: