PDA

View Full Version : US delivery dates

dabull
March 27th, 2003, 23:26
My salesman just back from Tempe AZ test driving the RS6 told me that US production is not scheduled until May so he feels that the first cars will start arriving here in late June or early July. This differs from what allot of people have posted. He did tell me that Audi will be contacting each of us to give us our on website to watch production and they will be sending a great leather bound portfolio full of RS6 info. We will all also be receiving a special gift from Audi after delivery but I think if best to leave that for you to think about. Don't want to open all of the Xmas gifts early.

Benman
March 28th, 2003, 01:50
thanks a bunch for the post bull:cheers:

i can't wait to get more info from my salesman (or will AUDI
contact each person directly?) so far he doesn't know much
about the website for watching your car being built.

the gifts and website ALMOST makes up for the CHEESEE
location for the battery. MAN, what the HECK were they thinking!
why couldn't they just put the stupid battery where it is in
europe?????????

:addict:

AudiWorldMember
March 28th, 2003, 02:47
uh ... cuz the cables would have to be really long. :D

Benman
March 28th, 2003, 14:50
Originally posted by AudiWorldMember
uh ... cuz the cables would have to be really long. :D

what do you mean the cables would have to be really long?
the spare wheel well is only 2' from the dumb location they
decided on for the U.S.:confused:

:addict:

AudiWorldMember
March 28th, 2003, 15:43
I was kidding. You said, "why couldn't they just put the stupid battery where it is in
europe?????????" I was making reference to the fact the batteries in European cars are in Europe. A cable across the the atlantic ... oh ... nevermind
:)

Benman
March 28th, 2003, 16:21
duh..... sometimes i'm a little slow:blush:

:cheers:
ben:addict:

BBGT2
March 29th, 2003, 15:52
Audi will be contacting each orderee by email and regular mail.
They will supply each one of orderees with a specific website and user/password to log in and watch the car being built from the beginning, needless to say that video will be saved protected and stored in a vault by me. We will get a welcome kit along with a leather duffel bag as a thank you, yeah yeah yeah, get the damn cars over here already:D

All good things come to those who wait, but not to those who wait to long, but the RS6 is an exception.

All the best

Bajo :addict:

As far as jumper cables go, I will just press that blue onstar buttons and Audi can come and jump the damn thing for me:D

Benman
March 31st, 2003, 16:10
Bajo,

once again thanks for the info. i'll be contacting my salesman
later this week. gee, by now he's almost erned his commission:D

ben:addict: