PDA

View Full Version : MTM Gearbox Oil Cooler for RS6

Mr Balsen
July 4th, 2006, 21:53
Bonjour,

Folowing all the discussions regarding heat, water temperature, oil temperature, hot climate and so on, I am happy to provide you some informations regarding a kit that MTM has developped in order to have one oil cooler for the engine and one oil cooler on the Audi RS6. No need to tell you the benefits on the tiptronic gearbox of the rs6.

A picture of the oil coolers installed:

http://www.mtmfrance.com/galerie_photos/audi/rs6/MTMGearboxOilCooler.jpg

Special price of the complete kit is 925 euros (not including VAT and cost of shipping). It is about 20 hours of labour to install the whole kit.

Feel free to contact me (mtmfrance@yahoo.fr) for any further questions. I can also take orders and have it delivered where you want ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

minimad
July 5th, 2006, 07:34
I have to second that this is a great product, I have the particular set oil coolers on my beast, very efficient to bring temp down.:thumb:

gjg
July 6th, 2006, 03:38
no mods needed for body parts?

Rupert
July 6th, 2006, 10:05
The price of the parts looks very good, but the labour charges would be a killer, especially in this part of the world! :(

Mr Balsen
July 6th, 2006, 12:08
Originally posted by gjg
no mods needed for body parts?

A few holes for the lines in some plastic parts of the engine bay but nothing major.

Cheers,
Frederic

jimmy94507
September 26th, 2006, 19:19
Hi Frederic,

Can you post for everyone what is contained in the kit?
How many coolers, oil lines, other parts, etc.?

Thank you,
Jimmy S.

TaTaPiRaTa
September 28th, 2006, 20:23
Bonjour,

Special price of the complete kit is 925 euros (not including VAT and cost of shipping). It is about 20 hours of labour to install the whole kit.

Feel free to contact me (mtmfrance@yahoo.fr) for any further questions. I can also take orders and have it delivered where you want ! ! ! !

Cheers,
Frederic

I wanted to get one from MTM directly but they were unable to precisely describe installation process with pictures.
If you can provide one that would be a killer as this is the cheapest and most effective cooling if anybody has chipped RS6.
Please provide install manual and I'm ordering one right away.

jimmy94507
November 28th, 2006, 01:52
Marcin,

Did you order the kit and is it installed? Were you pleased with the instructions.
Can you describe what parts are in the kit.

regards,
Jimmy