PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Navi + Owners!

Audihead
June 27th, 2006, 05:30
If you have Navi + in your car, you have to check this site out.
Navi + is so much cooler than I thought!

Link to Navi + Website & Forums (http://www.navplus.us/)

k2
June 27th, 2006, 20:02
Nice Find :thumb:

k2

BBGT2
June 27th, 2006, 22:12
That site has been posted about here many many times, cant believe yuo just stumbled on to it. Hmmm, second place we went to after nene posted his project of installing the RNS-e in his RS6.
WARNING !!!

RNS-e is a addictive drug as there are so many things to add to it!

Trust me been there done that got the damn t-shirt and spent many many bucks on the RS6 when I had it.

Bajo:D

Audihead
June 27th, 2006, 22:16
Originally posted by BBGT2
That site has been posted about here many many times, cant believe yuo just stumbled on to it. Hmmm, second place we went to after nene posted his project of installing the RNS-e in his RS6.
WARNING !!!

RNS-e is a addictive drug as there are so many things to add to it!

Trust me been there done that got the damn t-shirt and spent many many bucks on the RS6 when I had it.

Bajo:D

Sorry, hadn't seen it before now and I have been on the boards for @ 3 years now. In all fairness though, I haven't cared @ Navi + until I bought 2 cars in the last 3 months that have it. Now I must learn as much as I can.:idea: :0: :rs4addict I thought it might help to have it as a sticky so people could find it easier too.

BigRick
June 27th, 2006, 23:22
New or Old, it's a nice idea to have it as a Sticky link.

I was looking for info about the nav 2 days ago and now this site has answers to most of my inquiries!

Thanks

Benman
June 27th, 2006, 23:58
Originally posted by BigRick
New or Old, it's a nice idea to have it as a Sticky link.

Yep, the wife will find the info there usefull for her new Q7.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

bobjebb
July 18th, 2006, 14:29
anyone want to post the top 5 mods? I cant even get a bluetooth phone to work in mine!!