PDA

View Full Version : Lots of advertising

roozbeh007
June 27th, 2006, 02:52
I see Q7's commercial atleast 2-3 times a day. and I barely watch TV. I'm wondering how was the respond so far.

June 27th, 2006, 13:09
I still have yet to see one, although people have told me about them. I do, however, hear the commercials on the radio.

Benman
June 27th, 2006, 16:41
Yep, they're popping up all the time now. Don't watch a ton of TV (mostly Nick for the kid:p ) but I have been seeing commercials more and more.

A friend saw one on the road for the first time already so I'm thinking the response is pretty good. It's about freaking time Audi had commercials for their cars...gee...what a concept!:trash:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
June 27th, 2006, 17:08
Originally posted by Benman
Don't watch a ton of TV (mostly Nick for the kid:p ) but I have been seeing commercials more and more.Ben:addict:

Ben,

Tell the truth, you're mad about Spongebob Squarepants, never seen it myself, honest, but that Patrick is a laugh.:p And that Mr Crab sounds a lot like me when I get my wallet out.:cry:

Benman
June 27th, 2006, 18:34
Originally posted by Leadfoot
Ben,

Tell the truth, you're mad about Spongebob Squarepants, never seen it myself, honest, but that Patrick is a laugh.:p And that Mr Crab sounds a lot like me when I get my wallet out.:cry:

Mr. Crab is totally my dad, "You're scaring away me money...":applause: And Patrick's voice is played by "Daubber" from the old show "Coach". Great cartoon that makes watching Nick bearable. "Fairly Odd Parents" ain't bad either.:D

Ben:addict:

chewym
July 3rd, 2006, 09:13
The Q7 is the most important car for Audi in years.

It is mentioned somewhere in this article

http://www.speedsportlife.com/2006/05/22/dubspeed-driven-first-drive-the-2007-audi-q7/#more-421

I have seen two different versions of the Q7 ad, and I have seen it several times. But still, there are alot more BMW, Mercedes, Lexus and other car ads on tv.