clam
June 19th, 2006, 18:07
Could it be this one?

gjg
June 19th, 2006, 18:44
what a waste :doh:

roadrunner
June 19th, 2006, 20:58
you have two more pics here (http://www.ff-staw.at/neu/aktuell.php?do=mehr&id=65).

It all happend in Austria. The day before this LP 640 prototype was driven by an Austrian newspaper. At the time of the accident it was driven by an employee of Lamborghini Austria, who lost control of the car, and hit a tree.

Sad to see and I hope the driver gets well.

Greet
Seb.

Payne
June 19th, 2006, 21:18
Originally posted by gjg
what a waste :doh:

Couldn't say it better:doh:

IulianUM
June 22nd, 2006, 01:24
Really sad , I hope the driver is not bad injured .

JavierNuvolari
June 22nd, 2006, 02:33
That's fuck3d up dude...in that kind of cases...what happens to the employee...does he lose the job ??

Javier

mr
June 22nd, 2006, 06:58
jep ..... heard of that incident.
they spoke of a value of the car of at about 350.000 € in the news -> :confused: :confused:

well ... I think the driver survived .... with some serious injuries.

rgds
mr

Benman
June 22nd, 2006, 18:55
Originally posted by mr
jep ..... heard of that incident.
they spoke of a value of the car of at about 350.000 € in the news -> :confused: :confused:

well ... I think the driver survived .... with some serious injuries.

rgds
mr

That the driver survived and makes a full recovery is a very good thing. That he did go to the hospital though... well, that will teach him to take it easier next time.

I doubt it is a matter of being "hard to drive". More than likely, it is that cars like those are so fast that when something does happen, you're traveling at speeds so high, that it is hard to correct and then crap like that happens.

Ben:addict:

Klint
June 22nd, 2006, 21:23
Absolutely gutted to see that!

Leadfoot
June 22nd, 2006, 21:41
Originally posted by Benman
That the driver survived and makes a full recovery is a very good thing. That he did go to the hospital though... well, that will teach him to take it easier next time.

I doubt it is a matter of being "hard to drive". More than likely, it is that cars like those are so fast that when something does happen, you're traveling at speeds so high, that it is hard to correct and then crap like that happens.

When you give normal people cars that go as quickly as race car, sh@t happens. Our reaction times aren't quick enough and our skills not there, at least on the track the cars are all going the same way.

As for motorbikes, they are as fast as F1 cars and brakes no better than a hi-performance saloon, madness. Some get to 100mph in the same time as it takes them to brake from the same speed. And yet the best cars take twice as long to accelerate as they do the brake and they have airbags and electronic safety nets. Who said fast cars are the most dangerous thing on the road. :vhmmm: Must have been the Green Party.

Benman
June 22nd, 2006, 22:56
Originally posted by Leadfoot
When you give normal people cars that go as quickly as race car, sh@t happens. Our reaction times aren't quick enough and our skills not there, at least on the track the cars are all going the same way.

Exactly my point. On roads, people need to slow down.

audi713
June 23rd, 2006, 23:18
like the wheels :thumb:

BBGT2
June 23rd, 2006, 23:20
Its not that bad, nothing a little elbow grease and a orbital polisher cant get out.
As long as the driver wasnt injured badly, it can and will be replaced.

Bajo