PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Manual

RS6bird
June 16th, 2006, 10:11
Hi guys,

Haven't been on here for a while...busy with work! My car did not come with an RS6 owner's manual, it came with a standard A6 manual. Does anyone know where I can download a .pdf file of the RS6 owner's manual? It can be in english, spanish, portuguese or french...that's about all I can read :)

Thanks,
Bernardo

Boston Driver
June 16th, 2006, 14:30
You can order a replacement hardcopy manual from here:

Audi Literature Ordering Center (http://www.audi.ddsltd.com/)

RS6bird
June 21st, 2006, 18:45
Thanks, but the car is the European spec version, so I imagine the manual will be different. I emailed the dealer in Germany the other day, and he told me the manual was the same as the regular A6, which I found a bit strange. Can anyone confirm?

BTW, I have put close to 1000 miles on the car and absolutely love it...wonderful and more comfortable than I expected over long distances. I've had and driven more powerful cars, but the RS6 feels great. So far no problems either...

Thanks,
RS6Bird

jonas21
June 21st, 2006, 19:42
I emailed the dealer in Germany the other day, and he told me the manual was the same as the regular A6, which I found a bit strange. Can anyone confirm?

Thats not true. The manual includes many parts from the A6 manual but there are differences. You should be able to order a RS6 manual via your dealer.

Boston Driver
June 26th, 2006, 17:04
The owner's manual is only $10 US from the resource I posted earlier, and apparently is available in English only. However, your Eiurospec RS6 should FUNCTION the same as any RS6, right? There really should be no diffference in how the car works. Maybe I am just not familiar enough with the Euro-spec RS6...

Audihead
June 26th, 2006, 17:41
You can always try Ebay as well. i have found alot of owner's manuals there, for good prices.

gjg
June 26th, 2006, 19:45
I got one extra in German, if that helps ... :vhmmm:

RS6bird
June 28th, 2006, 08:08
Thanks for the replies and offer of a German manual! Unfortunately I can't read German :) I'll probably end up going the dealer route, but I know it will take over a month for the manual to arrive. I guess I'm just a bit obsessed about having the car "complete" and dislike having a ragular A6 manual in the glove compartment...the car is anything but a regular A6 :addict:

I'll also check the Euro ebay sites to see what they have...

Regards,
RS6bird