PDA

View Full Version : Specific Audi Colour - HEY I'm NEW!!!

ghostsnake
June 15th, 2006, 20:30
Well first off I'm new and its awesome to see a forum on Audi lovers. I just have a quick question as this is bugging me like crazy. Would anyone be able to tell me the colour of this RS4 exactly how it is. It's such a great colour and just wanted to know. Is it the Sprint blue or another type of blue? Thanks:) heres a link
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/09/audirs405_12.jpg
It's also on the North American Audi site its that good looking blue.

BigRick
June 15th, 2006, 20:37
This is supposed to be "sprint blue" but some photoshop has been done on the image.

It's much lighter than this in real.

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 00:17
Really? well very cool BigRick your from Montreal, ME TO!!! SICK I can't wait for the first RS4 to come to Montreal do you know when its going to be I've bin calling all the dealerships they say July.

Benman
June 16th, 2006, 00:58
Originally posted by BigRick
This is supposed to be "sprint blue" but some photoshop has been done on the image.

It's much lighter than this in real.

It looks closer to Rick's sig than your post. Sprint Blue will look like your post under certain circumstances. But it'd have to be parked inside under Metal Halides.

Ben:addict:

BigRick
June 16th, 2006, 13:10
Originally posted by ghostsnake
Really? well very cool BigRick your from Montreal, ME TO!!! SICK I can't wait for the first RS4 to come to Montreal do you know when its going to be I've bin calling all the dealerships they say July.

They're pretty much right, we might be able to see some of them in the next couple of days.
My last chat with the dealer (wednesday) he told me that the first couple of cars were on the train from Halifax. It take 4-6 days for the ride and then the delivery to the dealers.
So if we have a bit of luck they should be in by the end of next week or the one after.
Mine is supposed to be in that bunch Avus Silver with premium... wouhou! :dance: The wait is just unbearable now!

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 15:25
YOU HAVE ONE ON ORDER OMG COME GIVE ME A RIDE LOL I live in WESTMOUNT and IM DYING TO SEE THAT CAR my dad might order one he likes the look and feel of it, your so lucky!!!

BigRick
June 16th, 2006, 16:07
YOU HAVE ONE ON ORDER OMG COME GIVE ME A RIDE LOL I live in WESTMOUNT and IM DYING TO SEE THAT CAR my dad might order one he likes the look and feel of it, your so lucky!!!

Maybe there's money to be made just by giving rides :hahahehe:

No kidding, I'll probably be part of some evens this summer. First one should be Mont Tremblant in July with the BMW club (if car is ready). I'm also considering going with Audi Club in september as suggested earlier.

I'm not sure I'll be giving rides but you will be able to see & hear the monster! I'm just not confident enough to get someone else in the car with me... still learning the basics of piloting :incar:

Regards,

Audihead
June 16th, 2006, 16:58
Originally posted by BigRick
Maybe there's money to be made just by giving rides :hahahehe:

I'm charging!:D

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 18:49
nono very fair I understand besides you we dont even know each other but whats this Audi Club you are talking about. Did you post it in a previous thread since I'm new. My brother and me are HUGE Audi's and if anything would love to just hear it if possible but do tell me more about this Audi Club never knew there was one here.

BigRick
June 16th, 2006, 18:54
Audihead was kind enough to share this link a couple of days ago:
http://www.audiclubna.org/

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 18:58
Very cool thanks Ill take a look at it, do you still have your WRX and if so how is it, will you be keeping it or sending it away?

BigRick
June 16th, 2006, 19:14
Very cool thanks Ill take a look at it, do you still have your WRX and if so how is it, will you be keeping it or sending it away?

It's my mod car so I keep it. No way I can touch the RS4 so I'll be tuning the WRX.

But we're really getting off topic so if you're interested in more details you can PM me.

LIRS6
June 16th, 2006, 19:59
Ghostsnake - I think you will find that the color is actually "Mugello Blue", not "Sprint Blue." I have an RS6 in mugello. It is a handsome color, but I think it fits the RS6 better than it does the RS4 . Of the various RS4 colors that I have seen in person, Phantom Blacked looked great, as did Daytona Gray.

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 20:55
Originally posted by LIRS6
Ghostsnake - I think you will find that the color is actually "Mugello Blue", not "Sprint Blue." I have an RS6 in mugello. It is a handsome color, but I think it fits the RS6 better than it does the RS4 . Of the various RS4 colors that I have seen in person, Phantom Blacked looked great, as did Daytona Gray.

I agree but I thinks its more of a sprint blue but i've seen a couple of RS6's in Montreal in Mugello Blue and its an AMAZING looking car no doubt about it. Also your right it doesn't look as nice with the RS4 I think sprint blue is for rs4 and mugello blue is for rs6, btw an amazing car the RS6 is.

Audihead
June 16th, 2006, 21:04
It is Sprint Blue taken with Sweet lighting and filters. Mugello is Dark Blue like Moro Blue. My car in Sprint Blue:

http://www2.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=69592

ghostsnake
June 16th, 2006, 21:33
Hum I dont know weither to get my RS4 in blue or Black i wanted blue but black is sooo insane, but so many people have black I dont know but the blue is still insane. Audihead if you read this would you mind taking just a picture of the back, the back is really important to me but its an awesome colour.

BigRick
June 16th, 2006, 22:45
The one from your original post is definitly Sprint Blue with photoshop retouch; no doubt about this one. You can probably see the sprint blue in person at a dealer since this color is available on the S4 also Audi Niquet (St-Bruno) has one in the show room.

I was a bit concern with the fact that the color was available on the S4 also... not that the color is not good just that I wanted something a bit more "unique"

eazy
June 16th, 2006, 23:31
@ghostsnake
This should be the same colour.

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/504/2Ringen-RS4-_095.jpg

ghostsnake
June 17th, 2006, 05:09
It is and thanks, I agree with Bigrick that the colour should have bin something for the RS4 only and not the S4 I think its an awesome colour but it would have bin cool to have it only on the RS4 and not on any other model. Oh well nothing much you can do I still like the blue.