PDA

View Full Version : Weird question of the week

IulianUM
June 11th, 2006, 20:28
Is it possible to install this (I dont know the English name , sorry) in a sedan Rs4? In my opinion looks much better .:mech:

The pic is done in 2 minutes so excuse the quality .:blush:

And I know , I should go to the doctor ...:trash:

jasaretta
June 12th, 2006, 00:55
I have no idea if you can do it but I have to agree - it looks great. The dash is from the RS4 cab is that right?

Benman
June 12th, 2006, 02:36
I'm thinking that you're going to have a lot of work involved. Anything is possible, and the exterior dimensions are the same on the doors but I'm not sure if you're looking at a direct swap. There may be items that need to be cut/drilled and do you really want to do that with an RS 4?

Ben:addict:

IulianUM
June 12th, 2006, 18:56
Audi says that is much more complicated that the direct replacement that I thought , so , I won´t do that to my Rs4 .
:rs4addict

Jetset
June 12th, 2006, 19:09
That's from RS4 cabrio and the part is exactly the same as in other a4 cabrios. I happen to own one and i had basic a4 before so i believe that there're minor differences: The A-pilar is a bit wider in cabrios + the center console feels much wider than in the basic a4/s4.Because of the part of the dash that's located infront of the passenger seat u would also have to replace door panels and the doors in cabrios are totally different. Hope that it helps... i can't be sure though..