PDA

View Full Version : RS4 Suspension plus.

Leadfoot
June 11th, 2006, 12:06
I forgot to post that last week I drove the sales manager's RS4 last week, and after a 40minute drive around some very rough roads I said to him how well the RS4 rode and that included in the back, somewhere the S4 really quite bad with. He then informed me that his car had the suspension plus package.

If anyone is concideing this upgrade but are scared it's ride will go to pot, don't it's ride is perfectly acceptable, not much different from standard and still the best in it's class. I can't say if you would notice much of a difference in the handling, but at least it's not going to compromise what is the best all-rounder.

Fab
June 11th, 2006, 19:31
fully agree

Everybody should go for it

IulianUM
June 11th, 2006, 20:03
Also agree , better handling , even faster on turns . :rs4addict

Fab
June 11th, 2006, 20:06
just the perfect combination :0:

discobiscuit
June 14th, 2006, 15:56
I picked my RS4 B7 last week and wsa worried about the sports sus ie. worried that it would make it a tooth rattling ride.
It is hard yes but the dampening system seems to take the worst of it out. I assume it has got ever so slightly better conering characteristics than the standard spec sus., so i reckon its worth it. And it looks rude. Well to be honest the whole car looks like it would smack you in the mouth if you spilt its drink. Its all squat and hunkered. Sorry got carried away there,
Yes the sports suspension is a good idea and not too harsh at all.

Viva RS4.:rs4addict

IulianUM
June 14th, 2006, 18:49
Well to be honest the whole car looks like it would smack you in the mouth if you spilt its drink. Its all squat and hunkered.

:thumb: :hihi::hihi: :thumb: