PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I feel like a traitor.

Leadfoot
June 8th, 2006, 21:41
Guys, I feel like a traitor.:rolleyes: I just order a new X3 SE for the wife.:doh:

We looked at a lot of small 4x4s, but the only that rocked her boat was the baby Bemmer. Alas the Q7 was too big and expensive especially as the kids are still small and mess up a car something awful.

The Rav4 drives ok but the interior has the cheapest plastic and the new LR Freelander isn't out until Nov/Dec, to late for us.

The sad thing is no Audi rival from which to choice from. Hurry up and make the Q5 please.:bow:

This will please 7:53 RS6 and the other BMW diehards.

But it's only there until the Q5 is out and then it will get the boot. :bye: :wo:

7:53 RS6
June 8th, 2006, 22:28
Oh well congrats then:D

By the way i like most cars not only M.

Leadfoot
June 8th, 2006, 22:56
7:53 RS6,

To tell the truth it's drive very well, very un-4x4 like, take corner more like a 5series estate. The ride is a bit on the hard side but at least it's not as bad as the M-sport model which would shake your teeth out. The build isn't up to BMW normal standards, so not much better than bad Skoda, but it's loaded with kit.

It's a 2.0d manual (no DSG options):rolleyes: , so as soon as the first service is over a chip will be called for. Talk is 180hp is yours for £300.

One thing I did rate great was the fake leather they do, cost only £95 and looks like the really thing if a little rougher than the £1400 options. When you have kids, coke and crisp spills are a way of life.

Like all my cars, it's black very Brabus.

P.S. I asked the salesman about a SMG options, but you wouldn't want to hear what he say.:hihi:

Benman
June 9th, 2006, 00:12
Oh Leadfoot, how could you!:trash:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
June 9th, 2006, 09:13
Originally posted by Benman
Oh Leadfoot, how could you!:trash:

Ben:addict:

If you have seen 'The Divinci Code' well you know the monk in it. That's me cat of nine tails across the back.:cry:

Erik
June 9th, 2006, 09:22
X3, well better than the Rav4 anyway :D

Ruergard
June 9th, 2006, 12:25
Originally posted by Erik
X3, well better than the Rav4 anyway :D

True! :D

7:53 RS6
June 9th, 2006, 13:22
Originally posted by Leadfoot

To tell the truth it's drive very well, very un-4x4 like, take corner more like a 5series estate. The ride is a bit on the hard side but at least it's not as bad as the M-sport model which would shake your teeth out. The build isn't up to BMW normal standards, so not much better than bad Skoda, but it's loaded with kit.

It's a 2.0d manual (no DSG options):rolleyes: , so as soon as the first service is over a chip will be called for. Talk is 180hp is yours for £300.

One thing I did rate great was the fake leather they do, cost only £95 and looks like the really thing if a little rougher than the £1400 options. When you have kids, coke and crisp spills are a way of life.

Like all my cars, it's black very Brabus.

P.S. I asked the salesman about a SMG options, but you wouldn't want to hear what he say.:hihi:

Sounds like you can live whit this one, uttill the new audi getts to you.
Dont belive all you hear. I guess you heard that RS6 and CSL have bad brakes, they dont:love:

Leadfoot
June 9th, 2006, 15:40

I think part of the reason why I think it drives so well, is the fact it awd............................................... ....just like a Audi.

Leadfoot

Leadfoot
Re-post.

I think part of the reason why I think it drives so well, is the fact it awd:vhmmm: .................................................. .just like a Audi.:applause: