PDA

View Full Version : Q7 Top Gear

k2
June 6th, 2006, 16:22
Benman,

Is this already posted ? Very funny video !

http://www.grouper.com/GlobalMedia/MediaDetails.aspx?id=660738&st=2&s=7&q=volvo

Benman
June 6th, 2006, 17:05
Originally posted by k2
Benman,

Is this already posted ?

K2, thanks for the link. You know, I went back and looked because I was sure this has already been posted but I coudn't find it so thanks for posting. I remember seeing this several times (funny stuff) but for some reason never linked it to this forum.:doh:

Anyway... times a tickin away for the wife to get her S Line... have yet to hear of a specific delivery date, but its close... I can feel it.:D

Ben:addict:

k2
June 6th, 2006, 17:19
Good stuff ... the SLine is the way to go !!!!

I went to Champion yesterday to see both my Q7 (Lava Grey over Black, bespoke 20s, ACC, Air Suspension ... loaded) and my Phantom Black RS4 ... WOW

I wish I had ordered the Q7 in black (matching Audis) ... but I like having a little metallic in my paint and the Q7 Black didn't have any flake ... now I have to make the tough decision to give up my Mazer GranSport ... I know ... everyone will shed a tear for my awful predicament :D

I hope to have the deal done today ... they are inspecting and detailing them and I need to finish the paperwork ... PIX forthcoming.

They have a three RS4s waiting on owners to pick up.

K2

Benman
June 6th, 2006, 17:47
Originally posted by k2
now I have to make the tough decision to give up my Mazer GranSport ... I know ... everyone will shed a tear for my awful predicament :D

K2

Yeah, hold on while I cry you a river... LOL!:trash: :D

I think you'll miss the Maserati, but in the end, you'll also :heart: the :rs4kiss: . Can't go wrong either way!

Totally understand the "Matching" rides. In fact, that's the route I went. The S Line has been ordered in S Line "Exclusive" Daytona Grey to match the :rs6kiss: :trash: :D . Looking forward to it.

Please post the pics of your new rides once you take delivery.:thumb:

k2
June 8th, 2006, 22:27
More to come ... and will report on initial thoughts ... however I would like to point out that the exhaust tips used on the Q7 are the same as those used on the Gallardo ... I would stake my reputation and a car enthusiast that this is a true statement. I have been looking at the tips every time to walk to the car and I am convinced of this ... they are at least 60MM and made of a brushed aluminum that turns bronze when heated ... same exact look as the Gallardo.

Best
K2

Benman
June 9th, 2006, 01:10
Originally posted by k2
I would like to point out that the exhaust tips used on the Q7 are the same as those used on the Gallardo ... I would stake my reputation and a car enthusiast that this is a true statement.
Best
K2

:thumb: Even more reason I'm glad I'm getting the S Line, so it matches the exhaust tips. ;) :D

YlwBeast
June 9th, 2006, 18:08
Originally posted by k2
Good stuff ... the SLine is the way to go !!!!

I went to Champion yesterday to see both my Q7 (Lava Grey over Black, bespoke 20s, ACC, Air Suspension ... loaded) and my Phantom Black RS4 ... WOW

I wish I had ordered the Q7 in black (matching Audis) ... but I like having a little metallic in my paint and the Q7 Black didn't have any flake ... now I have to make the tough decision to give up my Mazer GranSport ... I know ... everyone will shed a tear for my awful predicament :D

I hope to have the deal done today ... they are inspecting and detailing them and I need to finish the paperwork ... PIX forthcoming.

They have a three RS4s waiting on owners to pick up.

K2,
Congrats on your Q7 and RS4...Did I read correctly, you are to receive a Black RS4 from Champion? I noticed that you said they received (3) awaiting customer pickup...well, I am the recipient of the other Black RS4. According to the dealership, they received mine last night and is going thru PDI as we speak. Can't wait!!! Out of town and will be going to pick up in couple of days!!

K2

k2
June 9th, 2006, 22:26
YlwBeast,

You are going to love it my friend. Well have to meet at JBs and have them valeted together up front :0:

Who are you dealing with at Champion ... Adam, Jeff, Eric, John, Marco ... I know em all.

BTW ... are you the owner of the yellow RS6 I saw at the Porsche store about a year ago ... nice wheels !!!!

Let me know when you pick yours up ... there is another red one waiting delivery and then they are done for a couple of weeks.

K2

YlwBeast
June 20th, 2006, 06:08
k2,

FINALLY!!! Picked my car up today from Champion...definitely awesome. Yes, I'm in town, would definitely like to get together before returning up north. Brought the Yellow Beast and my other 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' (2001 S4 Avant w/ APR StageIII etc.)

Send me a PM or contact Devin @ Champion so the two RS4s can bond...
:rs4addict

k2
June 20th, 2006, 16:46
Congrats ... Did Devin call you about the strut choks ... I guess they failed to remove them from my car ... did you have yours removed ... I hear you are already talking to the Motorsports guys ... :0: