PDA

View Full Version : Audi - Loaner Car Program -

Aronis
June 5th, 2006, 15:45
It is interesting that some Audi dealerships participate in the 'optional' loaner car program. But the funny thing is those who do participate hardly ever have a loaner car available!

For example, my parts are finally in, but the dealership only has three loaner cars and they are not available until mid-July!

The BMW dealership I got my M3 at in Massachusetts ALWAYS had a loaner car available - a rental car - but always on BMW's DIME, not mine.

Yet another KICK IN THE BALLS from Audi, I get to rent a car for a week while they play with my car......put that in the list of "EXCELLENT SERVICE." And, James Cruse...hiding behind voice mail - again.

Mike

Aronis
June 5th, 2006, 16:07
and they are dicks too.....booked a rental car at the "Dealer's Discounted Rate," Midsize or SMALLER for $35.99 per day. Looked online at same rental car's website, and that same fee is the usual rate for a fullsized car.

Some Dealer Discount.....

God, Autodealers SUCK.

Mike

Benman
June 5th, 2006, 16:47
Originally posted by Aronis
It is interesting that some Audi dealerships participate in the 'optional' loaner car program...

I know. Again, my dealer "Advantage Audi" that I bought my RS 6 from was excellent. Always had a Audi loaner car for me. Then... they were bought by Walters in Riverside... now, they sometimes have a rental car (read Nissan Altima or Ford something) depending on length of repair! But at least, unlike yourself, I never pay for the rental. It's on them. But I miss Advantage...

Ben:rs6kiss:

Aronis
June 5th, 2006, 18:13
Got quote on Audi Extended warrantee today......if they fix DRC will consider 6 year 100,000.......we shall see.

Mike

LIRS6
June 6th, 2006, 14:36
Dealer gives me a 'rental' at no charge ... but I have NEVER been given an Audi (ususally Toyota Corolla or such - guess they feel they are more dependable than their own cars!)

Aronis
June 6th, 2006, 14:42
I would not car which brand it is, as long as it's on Audi's DIME!

I could end up with a $35 per day rental for two or more weeks (given my prior experience with DRC repair.)

Priced a Honda Fit....$15,000 A/C PW sterio.....looks good.

Mike

Benman
June 6th, 2006, 15:02
Originally posted by Aronis

Priced a Honda Fit....$15,000 A/C PW sterio.....looks good.

Mike

Not to mention bullet proof.;)

Ben:addict:

Finnus
June 6th, 2006, 15:49
Mike,

What dealer are you dealing with? Langan?

Bob

Aronis
June 6th, 2006, 23:13
Hey Bob,

No I gave up on Langan...they of course always had a loaner car after AOA contacted them LOL.....

John G. is no longer there, moved on to a Ferrari dealer I think!

Tommy may have eventually fixed my car, but I wanted someone Fresh to look at it and as it turned out the Dealer in Cicero NY is also an RS6 Dealership, so that is where my car is today.

I sent and Email to AOA and Left a message on James Cruse's phone line, as he is always away...busy busy I guess....anyway when I arrived at the dealer today, they said AOA was paying for the rental!

$30 bucks per day for a Mazda 3, bright red no less.

I think it is great that AOA is picking up the tab on the rental given that that dealer only has three Audi loaners...

Anyway, I was happy with that little tidbit.

More to follow later this week, we shall see, round 4 DRC repair.

Mike

Finnus
June 6th, 2006, 23:35
a Mazda 3, bright red no less

Mike,

Sounds like competition for your Civic ... LOL

Finnus
:addict: