PDA

View Full Version : First UK mag to drive the TT.

Leadfoot
June 3rd, 2006, 20:21
'Car' are to be the first magazine in the UK to test drive the new TT. Has anyone hear of any other magazines that have tested it already?

Iceman
June 3rd, 2006, 20:38
Originally posted by Leadfoot
'Car' are to be the first magazine in the UK to test drive the new TT. Has anyone hear of any other magazines that have tested it already?
Yes German "Auto Motor und Sport" have allredy tested a TT 3.2 Quattro.
It will be out in magazine No: 13 in German stores 7 June 2006.

Hans.

Leadfoot
June 3rd, 2006, 20:52
Originally posted by Iceman
Yes German "Auto Motor und Sport" have allredy tested a TT 3.2 Quattro.
It will be out in magazine No: 13 in German stores 7 June 2006.

Hans.

Iceman,

I hope you get it and post the results. I hope someone will translate because my German is a bit rusty.:vhmmm: I think we can expect great things from this new TT, I doubt it will be the dumb blond it use to be, great figure but not much between the ears.

Leadfoot
June 7th, 2006, 19:41
Just saw a copy of a roadtest of the new TT 3.2v6 in Autocar today. They are talking of an amazing improvement over the last TT, the engine has even moved further back to improve the balance and now the car changes direction like a real sportscar. They praised the netual handling and loved it's stability on motorway. The only bad thing they said was that the steering should have had more feel, something in common with all Audi, but it's dynamics were classed to be in the same leagues as a Cayman S. So Iceman, you were right after all.

Benman
June 7th, 2006, 20:56
Originally posted by Leadfoot
...but it's dynamics were classed to be in the same leagues as a Cayman S.

That seems hard to believe. If true, then that is an incredible achievement by Audi!

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
June 7th, 2006, 22:21
Originally posted by Benman
That seems hard to believe. If true, then that is an incredible achievement by Audi!

Ben:addict:

Ben,

What's incredible is Autocar (BMW fan member No.1) saying it.:MTM: