PDA

View Full Version : My Bentley pics

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 18:24
Here is a couple pics of my Bentley, and yes I am in love (for now, :D )

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 18:25
Pic 2

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 18:26
Pic 3

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 18:27
Pic4

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 18:33
Pic 5

Benman
June 1st, 2006, 21:04
:applause: :thumb:

Very Nice Mr. Bajo! What made you decide on the red over the other colors available?

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
June 1st, 2006, 22:25
Ben, TY. The other colors were a dime a dozen. This one caught my eye and I Love it. Bajo

Benman
June 2nd, 2006, 01:31
Originally posted by Bajors6
Ben, TY. The other colors were a dime a dozen...

True dat.;)

IulianUM
June 2nd, 2006, 02:02
Nice car , like the rear end , very personal . :bye:

sturs6
June 2nd, 2006, 02:43
Beautiful car sir,
Does it drive as good as it looks?

BBGT2
June 2nd, 2006, 13:13
Originally posted by sturs6
Beautiful car sir,
Does it drive as good as it looks?

TY, the ride is like something that I have never felt before, this car is a heavy pig in numbers, BUT driving it feels like it weighs 2k lbs. Yes you still feel the heftyness but its smooth and firm at the same time and its adjustable for firmness and can be raised if the need arises.
The engine is a totally different beast when "S" mode is selected and is esp. alot of fun when you use the shifter paddles for all 6 gears. The quality of the interior is superior as everything is either leather or real aluminum. As it was said in a auto magazine about the quality of this car, it said something like this ;
" If the quality of the interior of a $40k Audi TT is great and the quality of the interior of the Audi A8L at $70k is even better , just think what Audi can do as far as quality in a $165k Bentley is like".

Do I miss my RS6 most definately, do I miss my GT2 Oh my God yes, this C-GT is a little of both and more of something I can drive and enjoy on a daily basis, to me it feels like a GT2 and RS6 blended together and joined so as to be enjoyed further more.
There is no substitute for being totaly hand made, everywhere you look its covered in leather. It is a true GT just like Porsche's old 928 series.

Thanks for the compliments guys and please stop with the "sir" thing I havent been Knighted by her majesty the queen, we are Americans and owe allegiance to no crown :D !

Bajo:addict:

Erik
June 2nd, 2006, 13:20
Really nice car! My warmest congratulations! Look forward how the modding goes on... :hahahehe:

Benman
June 2nd, 2006, 15:22
We are Americans and owe allegiance to no crown :D !

Amen to that! In fact, you have PM...

bilbozilla
June 2nd, 2006, 16:59
Congrats on the new car. It looks great, and I liked the comparison. The big question at this point is with what do you replace the GT? You can't. You can only supplement. I'd imagine you'll have a 997 GT2 in the works in the near future.

BBGT2
June 2nd, 2006, 19:19
Originally posted by bilbozilla
Congrats on the new car. It looks great, and I liked the comparison. The big question at this point is with what do you replace the GT? You can't. You can only supplement. I'd imagine you'll have a 997 GT2 in the works in the near future.

Honestly there is not much out there that would replace the 996 GT2, for me at least.

I was talking with my brother last night about it and maybe down the line we will get the Porsche Carrera GT as he loves it as do I, but we shall see as of right now we are just gonna relax and see what the next couple of years bring.
The 997 GT2 looks very promising but will it be as hard core as the 996GT2 is my question. The 997 GT3 is very nice looking but has PASM and alot of stuff that I think doesnt belong in that particular vehicle.
I will greatly miss my "old" GT2 and saw it again last night and was tempted to buy it back but had to refrain from doing so at the moment.

As far as where do I from the Bentley after it has come time to let this one go, I will probably sell it next year and get another one, that is how much I am happy with the car so far. We shall see what happens, as my wife likes to point out that I get sick of my cars real fast which is totaly untrue, heheheh.

Yes boys the Bentley is an awesome car and a real pelasure to drive, the looks are amazing, the detail that went into this car is just unbelievable.

Thanks again to all who posted.

Bajo (still) :addict:

JavierNuvolari
June 2nd, 2006, 21:45
Sweeeeeet looking ride:thumb: , congrats on the new adquisition.

Javier

AndyBG
June 3rd, 2006, 21:05
As i said earlyer, GREAT CAR, there is one here, exatcly the same, it's ''Mullinner edition'', i don't is yours ''Mulliner"?

[i]...we are Americans and ...[/B]

Far as this is conserd, I don't think so...! :hihi:

Look it for yourself...:hihi:

AndyBG
June 3rd, 2006, 21:05
As i said earlyer, GREAT CAR, there is one here, exatcly the same, it's ''Mullinner edition'', i don't is yours ''Mulliner"?

[i]...we are Americans and ...[/B]

Far as this one is conserd, I don't think so...! :hihi:

Look it for yourself...:hihi:

BBGT2
June 4th, 2006, 03:31
Andy,

You are correct sir I am a person who was born in Serbia/Montenegro and consider myself as such, BUT I have been here for almost 30 years and respect this country BUT I will NEVER forget where my roots are from.
I respect all and expect the same from everyone else if I dont get it so be it.

Zivela Srbija i njena sestra Crna Gora, oni koji su za posebne drzave eto im je, oni su izlgasali a ne ja.

Srbin iz Crne Gore!

AndyBG
June 4th, 2006, 11:11
Andy,

You are correct sir I am a person who was born in Serbia/Montenegro and consider myself as such, BUT I have been here for almost 30 years and respect this country BUT I will NEVER forget where my roots are from.
I respect all and expect the same from everyone else if I dont get it so be it.

Zivela Srbija i njena sestra Crna Gora, oni koji su za posebne drzave eto im je, oni su izlgasali a ne ja.

Srbin iz Crne Gore!

Of course Bajo, i didn't meant to be ofensive or anything else pointing out on your plate, i was just making a litle joke.

No hard feelings, i hope?

Pozdrav iz BG-a.
:bye:

BBGT2
June 4th, 2006, 13:40
Originally posted by AndyBG
Of course Bajo, i didn't meant to be ofensive or anything else pointing out on your plate, i was just making a litle joke.

No hard feelings, i hope?

Pozdrav iz BG-a.
:bye:

No offense taken brother, none whatsovever. I was just clarifying that's all.
Dont ever think like that from anything I write, as what I want to say sometimes comes out wrong.
Who owns that one in BG by the way, I bet he has " a low plate #". :D

Pozdrav,

Bajo

AndyBG
June 4th, 2006, 16:14
Bajo, you have a PM.