PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

IulianUM
May 31st, 2006, 23:49
Well , is normal that a lot of people stares at the Rs4 on the road? , they make photographs , ask about the car , the horses , how nice it looks , etc . Even from other cars ...

I thought it was a discreet car , a bit understated , not too far away from an S line look for some people , a car for the connoisseur , for us . What is under the hood is the important thing for me , and that it is an Audi RS.

At first is funny but , hey , I didnīt buy a Ferrari a Mercedes or something "exotic".

So other owners , please , tell me is this normal or my city is going crazy about Audi? .

Anyway it is an incredible car .:rs4addict

AndyBG
June 1st, 2006, 00:15
I am not RS 4 owner, but i think that is exact efect that AUDI wanted to create, Audis of old were ''stealth killers'', but that wasn't to profitable, so now, modern Audis are steping from shadow and from ''stealth'' becoming just ''killers''.

BTW, there is more than litle diference in looks between B7 RS 4 and B7 equiped with S-line.

:rs4addict

MR USER
June 1st, 2006, 17:58
:hahahehe: Just keep the grin on your face when they flash you!!!
I am not a poser but when the engine grunt makes people turn... well I kind of like it!!

I think your approach is wrong... you are not going fast enaugh! if you use the full car potential they will not have the time to take pictures!!! :incar:

Fab
June 1st, 2006, 18:28
:hihi: :hihi:

IulianUM
June 2nd, 2006, 01:55
No kidding , the first night , when I saw a flash I thought it was the police . :cry:

MR USER
June 2nd, 2006, 06:17
:MTM: :w:
That probably does not feel too good! but hey look at the bright side! Even if it's police you can outrun them!:hahahehe: :hahahehe:

Are you the only one around with an :rs4addict ??

IulianUM
June 4th, 2006, 21:12
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Seems to be another one , Sprint Blue . But plenty of AMGs , Ms , Porsches etc ... :rs4kiss:

How many :rs4addict are on your zone ? , just getting curious .:)

MR USER
June 4th, 2006, 22:13
So far I have seen 2 but I guess that here there will be plent more when th Avant comes out... the old RS4 is very popular and there are loads of RS6 as well..