PDA

View Full Version : Valentine One

Benman
May 31st, 2006, 02:38
I was about to post this, then saw that someone at AudiWorld beat me to it... http://forums.audiworld.com/q7/msgs/2539.phtml

This has also been on my mind. With the new Side Assist, will my Valentine work?

Also, with the new Adaptive Cruise Control, will this also jam the V1?:vhmmm:

Any thoughts?

Ben:addict:

gjg
May 31st, 2006, 17:35
if it will jam V1 it will most like distort the radar too ....

I would question if the side assist would operate at the same frequency as radar ..... :vhmmm:

If the spurious emissions from side assist would effect V1 that it would be a good reason to go back to Mike V to sharpen the bandpass filter on 24 GHz receiver ...

gjg
May 31st, 2006, 17:35
Ben, I will try to find one with side assist here and take it for test drive with V1 in it :idea:

Benman
May 31st, 2006, 18:10
Originally posted by gjg
Ben, I will try to find one with side assist here and take it for test drive with V1 in it :idea:

George, that would be awesome. Let me know. Also, make sure the A.S.S is turned on (sometimes the dealer has it turned off).

gjg
May 31st, 2006, 20:41
oh yeah, I'll turn the ass on ....:D

Benman
May 31st, 2006, 21:40
Originally posted by gjg
oh yeah, I'll turn the ass on ....:D

I told my wife, "Honey, we have to get the Audi Side ASSist.":D

gjg
June 14th, 2006, 22:15
Ben, we delivered 4 V1's to the place so they will start the test next week or so - their demo Q with side assist is at the moment somewhere out with their bos ..... :incar:

Benman
June 14th, 2006, 23:11
Originally posted by gjg
Ben, we delivered 4 V1's to the place so they will start the test next week or so - their demo Q with side assist is at the moment somewhere out with their bos ..... :incar:

Thanks for the update. Sounds good and looking forward to seeing results.

On the waiting side...still haven't heard any concrete dates on S Line deliveries. I know ones in the States are already taking delivery of their "regular" Q7s so I'm thinking my original guess of Septemberish still sounds about right. We'll see...