PDA

View Full Version : Contact with Jonas in Frankfurt

gmbh6
May 30th, 2006, 19:40
Just wanted to thank Stephen for meeting with me in Frankfurt. He picked me up at a tourist trap on the wrong side of the river. We quickly took a drive to Sachsenhausen and tipped back a tall glass of apple wine while we chit-chatted.

A very nice guy and a good contact for spare RS6 parts. And thanks for the tip on Petros Pizza.......the next day I needed a place for a late night snack so we went there.......once we saw all the locals we knew it was gonna be good. We then had a few drinks at the sports place down the street......that night worked out well, thanks again.

Cheers,

Sam

:0:

mcmuli
May 31st, 2006, 18:12
hi Jonas
thank you for the funny evening. it was a plessure to meet you and have a drink together.
stephan

gmbh6
May 31st, 2006, 18:44
sorry mcmuli getting you and the other member confused (thought it was the same).......but i got the name right. :)

sam.

jonas21
June 1st, 2006, 09:11
ah good to hear you had a nice stay in frankfurt!

btw, i am jonas ;)

mcmuli
June 1st, 2006, 19:30
ok:doh:

TeddyBGame
June 9th, 2006, 18:04
sounds like a fun time. I'll be in munich on June 26-29. Too bad Frankfurt is like 7 hours away.

Stephen: I'll send you my travel details in the event that you can swing through munich.

-ted

jonas21
June 10th, 2006, 14:57
Originally posted by TeddyBGame
oo bad Frankfurt is like 7 hours away.

Not really, hardly 4 hours. If you go by RS6 you should be able to do it in 2 1/2.

gjg
June 10th, 2006, 19:31
early in the morning (ehm, very early) you could do the 2 hr trip, during the day it would be difficult .... :incar:

mcmuli
June 11th, 2006, 19:51
yes please send me the details of your trip. i talked to my wife for a little trip to munich. we like this town and maybe i can show you some places there
stephan