PDA

View Full Version : Selling my beast !

BBGT2
May 17th, 2006, 06:08
Yes sir, you didnt misread nor did I mistype. :eek:

After careful consideration I am selling her as it has come time for me to renew my stable. What am I going to get next I dont know but I am selling the GT2 as well.

I know I will be sad when I do sell her as I will miss driving her. I have put a ton of money into this car and I know I wont get back a red penny and only will get what she is truly worth. She has 9k miles on here and I am asking $71,500. Which I think is fair ,all serious offers will be considered. So if you know anyone that wants a mint and loaded RS6 let me know. Send me a email to crnogorac@ameritech.net or simply PM me.

Thank you,

Bajo:addict:

Benman
May 17th, 2006, 15:09
Originally posted by Bajors6
Yes sir, you didnt misread nor did I mistype. :eek:

Is this a very late April Fool's joke?

Come on Bajo, you can't do this to us again!:bigeyes: ;)

Best of Luck my friend.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

nene
May 17th, 2006, 18:09
Dang it Bajo...not you man!

BBGT2
May 18th, 2006, 01:47
Gentelmen,

I have sold the car today, actually traded it in and will deliver it tommorow.
Got a hell of a deal on a Bentley GT and a kick ass price for my RS6. Oh yeah the Porsche as well, I really dont need 2 cars and needed one I can drive everyday.
It will be missed but I REALLY love the Bentley. I will still be here lurking around with your fine people.

Bajo

bilbozilla
May 18th, 2006, 03:34
I will still be here lurking around with your fine people.

Yeah, welcome to the club, Bajo. Ex RS6 owners who can't leave this board alone. The Maserati boards suck, the Mercedes boards suck, and the Ferrari boards suck compared to RS6.com. Rennlist is pretty good for Porsche (I've got a GT3 coming) and everybody's friend Nordeschliefe is there.

I just can't seem to get away from this board. Enjoy the Bentley, and congratulations on the purchase.

BBGT2
May 18th, 2006, 06:38
Originally posted by bilbozilla
Yeah, welcome to the club, Bajo. Ex RS6 owners who can't leave this board alone. The Maserati boards suck, the Mercedes boards suck, and the Ferrari boards suck compared to RS6.com. Rennlist is pretty good for Porsche (I've got a GT3 coming) and everybody's friend Nordeschliefe is there.

I just can't seem to get away from this board. Enjoy the Bentley, and congratulations on the purchase.

:D :D

Thank you, I havent been on Rennlist for awhile now, didnt know the Nord has resurfaced.

Bajo:addict:

SoCal
May 18th, 2006, 07:06
Bajo - Sorry to hear you sold you Beast but glad you're happy with your new purchase, and that you got a good price.

bilbozilla - As a former RS6er, how do you like your Quattroporte?

Erik
May 18th, 2006, 07:26
Got a hell of a deal on a Bentley GT and a kick ass price for my RS6.

Congratulations! So you're a 'Bentley Boy' now? :)
I really hope you will be sticking around, we want pics of your Bentley.

All I can say... http://www.mansory.com :D

Qisha
May 18th, 2006, 08:00
Dear Bajo,

congratulations on your new Car!

As you might already know, the R8 will soon be introduced to the public. The release Engine might not match your interests but within 2007 we could see you selling your B-GT again, when a more powerfull Engine Set-up will be available. This one will also be used in the upcoming RS6. The Engine has a similar Concept to the B-GT (a little less Cylinders) but more "Energy". :D

Benman
May 18th, 2006, 15:37
Originally posted by Erik
Congratulations! So you're a 'Bentley Boy' now? :)
I really hope you will be sticking around, we want pics of your Bentley.

All I can say... http://www.mansory.com :D

Ditto. Bajo, you're still in the "VAG" family, so it's all good.:trash: :D

Originally posted by bilbozilla

Hey, no worries, all automotive lovers are cool in my book (just no more burgundy Mercedes wagon pics LOL:trash: :D ).

So that's were Robin is! And here I thought he died... I'll have to go over there to harass him.:hihi:

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
May 18th, 2006, 15:47
Thank you Ben, Erik and all !

Of course I will post the pics of my new baby, BUT what uscks is I have to put them in the other forum here and not the RS6 one.

Yes sir Benman I am still a member of the family of VAG.

I will be selling my RNS-e, XM Module, BT module as I took that out of the car before turning it in so if anyone here is interested let me know all they would have to do is buy the wiring for all these things.

Thanks and I am not going anywhere !

I hope I dont have to change my name on here :(
:rs6kiss:

Bajo (still) :addict:

Erik
May 18th, 2006, 18:00
Of course I will post the pics of my new baby, BUT what uscks is I have to put them in the other forum here and not the RS6 one.

You could always post them in this section by "mistake"and see what happens. :p

Hy Octane
May 18th, 2006, 20:47
but within 2007 we could see you selling your B-GT again, when a more powerfull Engine Set-up will be available. This one will also be used in the upcoming RS6.

Good Gawd Quisha! The upcoming RS6 motor in the upcoming 2 seater R8?

Thats gonna be totally insane!!

:applause:

Aronis
May 19th, 2006, 00:41
BENTLEY GT

I WANT A RIDE DUDE....

Enjoy..

Mike

BBGT2
May 19th, 2006, 01:25
Great news guys,

A friend of mine is going to buy my car back from the dealer I traded it at.
I spoke to the owner and he will let him have it for a miniscule commision.
That is great as someone I know personally will enjoy the car and the fruits of my hard work to it.
I am so happy I cant stop grinning.
He was mad at me for not telling him I was selling it, oh well he is going to get it.

Bajo

DaveyKid
May 19th, 2006, 01:49
I'll buy your RNS-E if you haven't already sold it. How much?

BBGT2
May 19th, 2006, 04:30
Davey,

I paid $1200 for my RNS-e PM me an offer.
And yes Luxury in DG.

Bajo

Erik
May 19th, 2006, 08:15
A friend of mine is going to buy my car back from the dealer I traded it at.

Please tell him to peek in here. :addict:

And then pics of your new ride... :love:

DaveyKid
May 19th, 2006, 14:15
A few other questions too!

Klint
May 19th, 2006, 20:59
Dajavu? :confused:

Congrats Bajo. Love the GT.

I did wonder where Nord got to... ? :hahahehe:

BBGT2
May 20th, 2006, 13:23
Just wanted to update on the stuff I was selling, as of yet.

RNS-e is SOLD
XM Module is SOLD
BT Module is SOLD

I still have the original floor mats whihc I took out at 2k miles and they look brand new, for sale.

Also a original Audi RS6 car cover for sale.

Just remembered about those 2 items, pm me your offers if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Bajo
:addict:

AndyBG
May 21st, 2006, 00:24
:applause:

Bentley Continental GT

Congrat's.

Enjoy it!