PDA

View Full Version : American Ghetto's in Europe

jinglis
May 15th, 2006, 20:08
the things you find by accident

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3577083981951938041&q=fiat+500

Benman
May 15th, 2006, 20:28
What is sad is that some kids in this country watch that crap (those videos) and listen to that music wanting to grow up like that! That's sad!

Ben:addict:

MJN
May 31st, 2006, 19:35
Lighten up, guys, this is a spoof of the american rap video's, it's not a way of living or anything like that.

I find it pretty funny.

gjg
May 31st, 2006, 19:47
mjm, unfortunately Ben is telling the truth ...... :vgrumpy:

Benman
May 31st, 2006, 20:38
Originally posted by MJN
Lighten up, guys, this is a spoof of the american rap video's, it's not a way of living or anything like that.

I find it pretty funny.

I know its just a spoof (Saturday Night Live does em all the time so I think I've heard of the concept). The sad part again, is that kids don't think this is just funny. Sure, the "spoofs" are funny, but the real deal isn't. Like you mentioned, the spoof is based off a real rap video, and that video is not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to "hardcore" yo, yo, yo shoot me some N*gg**s, smack me up some Bi***es crap.

Then, these kids idolize that. They too want to drop out of school, learn "Ebonix" because the real English language (or any for that matter) is too "hard" to learn, sell crack, talk and act "Ganster" and live a completely useless life. Oh, I'm sorry, its not useless. Afterall, MILLIONS of tards buy their records every year! "50 Cent" recent movie "Get Rich or Die Trying" is an absolutely perfect example.

So no, I don't have an issue with these European kids making fun of that crap. I have an issue that people like that crap in the first place. It is part of the deliberate dumming down of America (and the world for the matter). That is what is sad.

Ben:addict: