PDA

View Full Version : Q7 S Line

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 21:05
Well, it seems these are the "new" pics of the Q7 S Line... (in Mugello Blue) Nice.:0:

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 21:07
rear view...

Sales guy informed me mine was very first S Line ordered at that dealer and one of the first in the nation. So... should be among the very first Q7 S Lines to show up in the States! Septemberish...

Ben:addict:

nene
May 10th, 2006, 21:35
Well done Ben! She's lookin' hot!

JavierNuvolari
May 10th, 2006, 22:01
Q7 Mugello Blue rulz:thumb: , maybe a quad pipe exhaust would look even better don't you think?

Saludos,

Javier

Benman
May 11th, 2006, 00:28
The Mugello looks very good, but it will be Daytona (to match the :addict: ) for us.

Quad pipes... not sure. We'll leave well enough alone for now. George on the other hand...:hahahehe:

AndyBG
May 11th, 2006, 01:16
Ben, looking at these pic's i am more than 100% sure that you did a wright thing wehn you ordered that S-line package. Few months ago i asked you about S-line, and you wasn't sure but now it's clear that S-line is ''must have'' thing on Q7.

I am ready to go so far and say that Q7 without S-line is looking unfinished and blury to me.:rolleyes:

Personaly, for me, this Mugello blue isn't best solution for Q7, it does not match this car the way i think it should, RS 4 is more the car for it, but Daytona grey on the other hand with S-line is excelent combination for Q7, and i am more than happy for you and your Mrs. you are going to own one FANTASTIC looking car.:thumb:

S-line, rules!

All best, ANDY :bye:

Benman
May 11th, 2006, 01:36
Thanks Andy.:0:

A couple of months ago, really didn't see the point in S Line myself. I thought, "why the heck pay a couple of grand more just for painted bumpers"? But it's a little more than that and as you say, compared to the "regular" Q7, this one looks "finished".:thumb:

And I also think the Daytona might be the better way to go. Mrs is so excited she can hardly contain herself. She's gotta hold in there for just a few more months...

Benman
May 11th, 2006, 02:32
Seems a possible late August delivery is not out of the question according to this link from a member of audiworld...

http://www.goapr.com/images/Q7_info.pdf

AndyBG
May 11th, 2006, 02:34
Ben,

what wheels are you geting, these on ^^^ up posted pic's are nice, do you maybe geting them?

Benman
May 11th, 2006, 05:02
Originally posted by AndyBG
Ben,

what wheels are you geting, these on ^^^ up posted pic's are nice, are you maybe getting them?

Yep. Ones on top. These (below) are the ones my European friends can order (optional 21"s, not available here). They look a touch better but will be a biotch to keep clean. I'm just fine with the 5 spoke.

Leadfoot
May 11th, 2006, 09:30
Ben,

Did you not say that this was the wife's car, let her clean her own alloy wheels.

On second thoughts, most women use a brillo pad on anything shinny, best do it yourself.

AndyBG
May 11th, 2006, 12:53
Those RS 21''s are great, but those 5 spokes aren't bad either, you now that saying, you can't have it all.:hihi:

Leadfoot
May 11th, 2006, 20:19
Originally posted by AndyBG
Those RS 21''s are great, but those 5 spokes aren't bad either, you now that saying, you can't have it all.:hihi:

I agree and if anything I think the 5 spokes suit the Q7 better.

gjg
May 11th, 2006, 21:09
that dual spoke 20" looks much better in real life than pics ...

Benman
May 12th, 2006, 16:25
Originally posted by Leadfoot
Ben,

Did you not say that this was the wife's car, let her clean her own alloy wheels.

:applause: Remember, I don't have the choice of the 21" wheels. Audi is not bringing those to the States...so... 20"s will do just fine;)

And yeah George, I think the 21" dual spoke look even better, but the 5 spoke are nice enough.:thumb:

Benman
May 12th, 2006, 19:07
Not bad...

A Q7 S Line in all white: http://forums.fourtitude.com/zerothread?id=2606335

Has regular 20" wheels, but you get the picture.;)

Leadfoot
May 12th, 2006, 20:19
Ben,

I also like it in white and though light colours make objects look bigger than they are, but in my neck of the woods the Q7 is already big enought and doesn't need any help.

If I lived in the States I would be think long and harder to why not chose it. If nothing else the white would keep the engine cooler in the sun and improve on the performance.

Benman
May 12th, 2006, 20:23
If nothing else the white would keep the engine cooler in the sun and improve on the performance.

Well... Daytona Grey is lighter than Lava... so my engine should stay cooler than Lava owners... then again, not the way my wife drives.:D :applause:

Leadfoot
May 12th, 2006, 20:33
Originally posted by Benman
Well... Daytona Grey is lighter than Lava... so my engine should stay cooler than Lava owners... then again, not the way my wife drives.:D :applause:

Daytona Grey is a good choice. What colour of interior have you picked?

Oh yes, don't forget what I said about the wife and the alloys and remember to bin the Brillo pads.

PS.
Don't tell the wife what I said, I have little enough friends.

Benman
May 12th, 2006, 20:47

PS.
Don't tell the wife what I said, I have little enough friends.

LOL!:applause:

Lucky for us, S Line is only available with Black interior. And that's just the way the wife likes it.:thumb: