PDA

View Full Version : VAST Performance

Benman
May 8th, 2006, 19:13
VAST Update

Just wanted to give an update an also a big thanks to Mike (Mr. Piggie) of VAST Performance. :thumb:

Everything came as promised, WHEN promised, in condition promised. Always a big plus. :D

Mechanic had a question for him and he was nice enough to promptly return my phone call. A big help and appreciated. Mike definately seems to be the person not interested in just taking your $$$ and running, but with the follow up touch that will make me a repeat customer. Thank you Mike.

Also, H-Sport and AWE were great to deal with as well.

Now, if Stasis proves to be this cool to deal with, then I'm in automotive heaven! :D

Ben :addict:

**Las Vegas Edit** Track even went excellent. Flywheel gave the S4 quick rev up and downs, clutch is stiffer than stock but at the same time totally liveable for street use. H-Sport anti roll bars simply transform the stock suspension's handling (can't wait for the full Stasis set up:hahahehe: ) and the AWE DTS actually works pretty well. The different mounts made no noticeable difference in ride quality so that's a plus as well.

Stasis Alcon brakes are going in next week just in time for MillerMotorSport Event (Can't believe I got the time off of work for that!)! Since I got the stopping power, any thoughts on a simple chip? I'm leaning towards using Wicked Motorsports since they're local...