http://www.audi-s.net/tips/gallery/whitefamily/img/04.02/DSC00649.JPG

in to this puke:
http://www.audi-s.net/tips/gallery/whitefamily/img/04.05.02/DSC01481.jpg

you can see this guys gallery ,to go to the next page scroll down and click on
>>> つづきます >>>  in the midd right .
http://www.audi-s.net/tips/gallery/whitefamily/white-family_04.html

AndyBG
May 7th, 2006, 11:02
I don't now about performance of this car, but visualy i find it VERY UGLY! :confused:

Ruergard
May 7th, 2006, 14:12
Ugly.... puke:

Benman
May 7th, 2006, 15:27
puke:

54m
May 8th, 2006, 18:13
masterpiece puke:

Audihead
May 8th, 2006, 18:17
The original car was very nice except for the flames on the doors. The second pic puke: .

chutia
May 9th, 2006, 00:11
interesting indeed. Sportec is in Switzerland; work done for the White family w/ the language being used apparently Korean. Fascinating!

mr
May 9th, 2006, 07:41
interesting indeed. Sportec is in Switzerland; work done for the White family w/ the language being used apparently Korean. Fascinating

I (opptically) don't like the car either, but I'm with chutia -> interesting facts around the car.

rgds
mr

Paldi
May 10th, 2006, 02:00
I bet it's the same color just bad lighting. So he painted the grill and added some eyebrows. Big deal. Could be worse.

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 04:28
Originally posted by Paldi
I bet it's the same color just bad lighting. So he painted the grill and added some eyebrows. Big deal. Could be worse. :eye: puke:

Paldi
May 10th, 2006, 04:49
it says "Sportec" over the left headlight on each car. I say the paint is the same just different lighting or camera settings.

I don't like it much either.:trash:

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 16:43
Originally posted by Paldi
it says "Sportec" over the left headlight on each car. I say the paint is the same just different lighting or camera settings.

I don't like it much either.:trash:

We know its the same color. My puke: is for the eye "lids" and painted grills...puke: No Bueno!

Ben:addict:

Audihead
May 10th, 2006, 18:31
Originally posted by Benman
We know its the same color. My puke: is for the eye "lids" and painted grills...puke: No Bueno!

Ben:addict:

Also the mirrors.:D

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 19:58
Originally posted by Audihead
Also the mirrors.:D

Please...don't remind me.puke:

jgun81
May 16th, 2006, 09:01
Originally posted by chutia
interesting indeed. Sportec is in Switzerland; work done for the White family w/ the language being used apparently Korean. Fascinating!

Actually, it's not Korean. It's Japanese. Looks like pictures were taken in Japan since all cars in the pictures have Japanese plates.

k2
May 25th, 2006, 14:39
Audi Anime ... those headlight covers are fascinating ... heard this will be in the next Transporter

TeddyBGame
May 26th, 2006, 20:17
Originally posted by jgun81
Actually, it's not Korean. It's Japanese. Looks like pictures were taken in Japan since all cars in the pictures have Japanese plates.

correct, this is Japanese...and the plates are japanese. I just don't know if he is near Tokyo or not.

I just looked through all of the volumes of pictures and they did a lot of fabrication to that RS6 Avant. They even pulled out the oem recaro front seats...and replaced with another set...more like something you would see in a stock car. Even the doors were refabricated in carbon fiber.

Either way, some interesting pix in those volumes. I guess that is the look/style in Japan.

Duma
May 28th, 2006, 17:13
He his a crazy man..:nono: