PDA

View Full Version : RS4 cab uk market

sb
May 2nd, 2006, 15:18
Hi all, can i get some advice please. I have on order an RS4 cab for July/August delivery. My current car is a 2002 996 Carrera 2 Cab. I'm undecided whether to go ahead and would like some opinion on depreciation, desirability etc? I was puffed in by the stories from my dealer about the short supply of the car ( he wasnt sure if he could get me one ever!) and funnily enough after a week he manages to get me one the first in the country....seems a bit fishy to me! Regardless of the fantastic performance am I buying a wrong'un?

Riz_RS4
May 2nd, 2006, 18:20
I would definately go for the RS4 cab, there are only 60-80 heading into the UK and only the lucky few have managed to secure a car, keep your RS4 cab or at the very least sell it more nearer to the time for a heafty profit, the residuals will be rock solid on the cab.

If your still against the idea of a cab, PM me as a might have a buyer for it.

Riz:rs4addict

sb
May 3rd, 2006, 07:37
Thanks Riz,

I had heard the 60-80 number from the dealer and was a bit dubious, but it seems that Audi have pitched that just about right.
Every dealer I have spoken to has only received 1-2 orders which I'm guessing have all been filled with these first 80 cars. On one hand this means that there is very little supply, but on the other there is no more waiting list, so little demand too. I was never any good in economics lessons so maybe I should go with my heart rather than my head!

I will be in touch if I choose to let the car go though.

Cheers,

Stu

Riz_RS4
May 3rd, 2006, 08:50
No problem.

Riz:0: