PDA

View Full Version : Besides Kye, who else owns an RS6 currently?

schvetkaaks
November 12th, 2002, 16:44
Just wondering who out there already owns the RS6 besides Kye, and whatever you all can tell the rest of us who don't yet have it available...

:vsad:

Kye - any more specifics about the car you can share? Anyone else? Anyone done any of their own 0-100km testing?

kye
November 13th, 2002, 09:06
Originally posted by schvetkaaks

Kye - any more specifics about the car you can share? Anyone else? Anyone done any of their own 0-100km testing?
no 0-100 testing at the moment, i guess something slightly under 5sec. at the low temperaturs that are here in the moment.
what do you want to know about the car? i will be happy to try to answer them.

schvetkaaks
November 13th, 2002, 14:55
I'd like to know anything - give us your full review!!

Originally posted by kye

no 0-100 testing at the moment, i guess something slightly under 5sec. at the low temperaturs that are here in the moment.
what do you want to know about the car? i will be happy to try to answer them.

Erik
November 18th, 2002, 21:09
Dave has one.

FatBoy kind of has one, but it's on the wrong side of the Audi dealer at the moment...

FatBoy
November 18th, 2002, 21:27
I'm hoping that if I can scrape the money together AND if I can convince my wife that I'm not totally insane to be spending £60k on a car, that I can take delivery this week :D
The car has now been sitting at the dealers for 3 weeks and he is getting a little nervous I think :(
Oh well, you only live once :)

Dave
November 19th, 2002, 17:25
I've done just over 2000miles in mine now... and feck.. has it improved or what :D

It's certainly quicker on the throttle responce now and it just doesn't stop pulling what ever gear you are in....

It jest gets better and better... MTM... here I come:addict: :D

Dave

Erik
November 19th, 2002, 17:30
According to Audi Forum Germany they don't let any customers test drive any RS6 before they have 3000 km on the meter.

vicdoone
November 20th, 2002, 16:00
For those who has a RS6 saloon already, can you tell me whether the rear spoiler will fit a 2000 Audi A6? That is, whether the boot of the RS6 has the same curvature as an ordinary A6? Thanks.

Erik
November 20th, 2002, 16:07
Don't think there is a saloon owner here yet so I guess a reply.
The RS6 has the wider body of the S6 / A6 4.2 but I don't think it goes as far as up to chaning the size of the boot.

There should be tuners with spoilers for your car around.

I have seen it but can't rememeber just now.
That is probably the easier way to go.

You can also change the side bars (best name I could come up with) if you want a S6 look-a-like.

Dave
November 20th, 2002, 18:40
Originally posted by vicdoone
For those who has a RS6 saloon already, can you tell me whether the rear spoiler will fit a 2000 Audi A6? That is, whether the boot of the RS6 has the same curvature as an ordinary A6? Thanks.

Yes.. you can get the boot spoiler as an accessory.. ask your Audi dealer...

and it will fit all A6 saloons

Dave

Erik
November 24th, 2002, 22:03
Check this out!

http://www.lltek.com

http://www.lltek.com/A6_typeM_wings.htm

gnomik007
December 3rd, 2002, 17:39
I have the first RS6 in moscow,well it was the first one when i got
it,now there are a few as i know.

Erik
December 3rd, 2002, 18:01
What kind of tuning can you get in Russia?

gnomik007
December 4th, 2002, 03:09
Anything you have in europe,but not in such a scale.It is still quite
impressive:addict: :rs4addict all here