PDA

View Full Version : Misano Red RS6 For Sale

david sestak
May 1st, 2006, 16:12
Perfect Misano Red RS6 for sale. PM if interested in Pictures. 5.5K Miles. Car Cover, Winter Mats included. In as new condition. 71K OBO.

Benman
May 1st, 2006, 18:22
Originally posted by david sestak
Perfect Misano Red RS6 for sale. PM if interested in Pictures. 5.5K Miles. Car Cover, Winter Mats included. In as new condition. 71K OBO.

5.5K miles?!? Wow!

As for your price, I'm not sure about your area, but in Southern California, you could easily get that price with those miles so don't let the inevitable negative comments get you down.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

david sestak
May 1st, 2006, 20:21
Ben,

Thanks so much for your kind words. You always post nice responses to everyone. I will tell you, this is truly a new car. It will be someones chance to get a new one after missing out a couple of years ago. When the right buyer comes along, they will be shocked as to how nice this car is. I just don't use it, it is so nice and I really think I look at it more as mechanical art rather than transportation. I thank you again for your positive remarks and if you have any buddies that want her just let me know.

Regards,

Dave

Klint
May 1st, 2006, 20:53
Misano Red is the best colour for the RS6...Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

Benman
May 1st, 2006, 22:20
Ben,

Thanks so much for your kind words. You always post nice responses to everyone. I will tell you, this is truly a new car.

Dave

Well the only negative thing I can say to that is this: You really should have driven the car more! :D :p

Got 35 on mine and no way could get $71, but I know if I had less than 10K I'd get 71K in two weeks time.

I'll check with some friends to see if any are in the market. Problem is, all my friends already have RS 6s. LOL!:hihi:

iconcls
May 1st, 2006, 22:53
Ben,
You always post nice responses to everyone.

Bah, he ain't that nice.

Originally posted by Benman
Problem is, all my friends already have RS 6s.

Bah, you ain't got that many friends.

Benman
May 1st, 2006, 23:07
Originally posted by iconcls

Bah, you ain't got that many friends.
:applause:

Well, like I said, all four of my friends have RS 6s...:D

david sestak
May 1st, 2006, 23:10
Ben,

Way to hang in there although I trust it is all in good fun and I'm sure you actually have 5 good buddies with RS6's!

Dave

Benman
May 1st, 2006, 23:13
I trust it is all in good fun
Dave

Of course. Icon is way cool... problem is, he needs to finally live up to his name and buy a Mercedes CLS so he can finally truely be "IconCLS.:D

david sestak
May 2nd, 2006, 02:51
Ben,

Better yet, why not SLR????? That would be way cool!!!!!

Regards,

Dave

gmbh6
May 2nd, 2006, 17:47
5.5K miles?!? Wow!

As for your price, I'm not sure about your area, but in Southern California, you could easily get that price with those miles so don't let the inevitable negative comments get you down.:thumb:

I have to agree with Ben on this one. Been thinking of putting the beast on the block since I'll be a Father again in July. Also bought a new house. Anyways, early interest in mine tells me that 70K at 15K miles is a very real possibility.

Regardless of price try and sell it to an enthusiast.........and if he's an audi enthusiast.......a slight discount would be a nice touch. :addict:

Benman
May 2nd, 2006, 19:38
Originally posted by gmbh6
Been thinking of putting the beast on the block since I'll be a Father again in July.

Not to totally drag this OT but... congrats!:thumb:

Dave,

Keep us posted of the progress.:0:

gmbh6
May 3rd, 2006, 08:38
Not to totally drag this OT but... congrats!:thumb:

Dave,

Keep us posted of the progress.:0:

Thank you much........I'll keep you posted. :cheers: