PDA

View Full Version : DRC - Audi Customer Support Germany contact needed

TaTaPiRaTa
April 19th, 2006, 09:30
Hi!

I'm very angry as my dealer is not responding since a month to my complain regarding DRC failure.

Does anybody have any experience with German Audi Customer Support? Can you direct me to anybody who is reasonable there (if any) ?

I need to give them a call to speed things up...

thx in adv.

:addict:

SoCal
April 19th, 2006, 09:42
No personal experience with Audi/Germany, but if your dealer can't or won't help, start here and work up the chain:

Telefon:
0800-AUDI A PLUS
(0800-2834 275)

Für allgemeine Fragen zu Ihrem Audi oder zum Audi Service:
0800-AUDI SERVICE
(0800-2834 7378423)

Telefax:
0800-AUDI FAX
(0800-2834 329)

Anschrift:
Audi Service Center
Postfach 10 04 57
85004 Ingolstadt

VIEL GLUECK.

gjg
April 19th, 2006, 09:45
Marcin,

call Quattro GmbH and ask for help. At the same time I would send official complaint, in writting, courrier or certified mail, top Audi AG Customer Relations in Ingolstadt.

Also, you must have an importer in Poland - contact them and tell them what is going on. Unfortunatelly you would have to go through the exrcise to have a track record for action later if you decide to pursue the issue with lawyers.

If your car is under warranty you'd have to deal with the dealer first, if not we have Audi service shop in Bratislava which is working on our rs6's and on the 2003 they did the suspension successfully first time ..... they did contact the factory for instruction to start with ....

If that would help let me know.

gjg
April 19th, 2006, 09:49
SoCal, these are toll free numbers in Germany - do you have the contact number for someone outside of Germany?

Benman
April 19th, 2006, 16:43
SoCal, great info!:thumb:

TaTaPiRaTa, if that doesn't work, send me a PM, I might be able to give you an email to someone in the QC department at quattro GmbH.

Ben:addict:

chutia
April 19th, 2006, 18:30
The saga of dealing with AoA and Germany is a continuing and shameful one for many owners who cannot get their cars fixed and AoA being responsive to their very real problems. Interesting for an owner to know the contacts at Audi in this kind of depth off the top of your head. This indicates way too much familiarity with dealing with problems with too many people at Audi everywhere!

chutia
April 19th, 2006, 18:30
The saga of dealing with AoA and Germany is a continuing and shameful one for many owners who cannot get their cars fixed and AoA being responsive to their very real problems. Interesting for an owner to know the contacts at Audi in this kind of depth off the top of your head. This indicates way too much familiarity with dealing with problems with too many people at Audi everywhere!

gjg
April 19th, 2006, 19:12
chuttia, you can get this info in about 30 seconds from Audi.com website, it you look hard enough. SoCal knows where to go but it not necessarily means the product is bad.

I'm at 54k km with not a single problem (outside of design flaw of small fuel tank)

:thumb:

Benman
April 19th, 2006, 20:21
Originally posted by gjg
I'm at 54k km with not a single problem (outside of design flaw of small fuel tank)

:thumb:
:applause:

chutia
April 19th, 2006, 22:23
gig and benham-
thank you for your comment and help. this is a great user forum with some very fine people on it.

my own experience with this car is very poor although I am glad yours is good, which only goes to prove that "What you see depends upon where you stand."

Benman
April 20th, 2006, 00:48
Originally posted by chutia
gig and benham-

Was that a typo or a Freudian slip...:p

chutia
April 20th, 2006, 00:55
Benman-
Pardons! it was a typo. Nothing gets by you, I see! LOL

Benman
April 20th, 2006, 00:56
Well, I am a ham so you never know...

:D

gjg
April 20th, 2006, 06:30
Originally posted by benham

I am a ham

"ham" as affiliated with arrl?

SpinEcho
April 21st, 2006, 01:19
Originally posted by gjg

If you think we have small tanks, check out the new M5 and M6. Cruising range: gas station on the next block.

Aronis
April 21st, 2006, 01:38
I thought the M5 and M6 ran on cooking oil and heavy water?

Gas tank? Um.....

Oh but all the oohs and aahs you get when your at that gasoline station filling up the Bimmer...LOL...

Mike

gjg
April 21st, 2006, 19:24
all the oohs and aahs you get when your at that gasoline station filling up the Bimmer .....

That's the "extender" part of that car .... :applause:

Paldi
April 23rd, 2006, 15:24
So, I've been using a translation software website to talk to the Germans on the Motor-Talk Forum (for Phaeton). If anybody speeks the language or can get a decent translation of the tecnical terms, this may be a way to get the answers you seek.

the links:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Moto-Talk is best accessed trough a Google search - then use their translate facilitator.

Aronis
April 23rd, 2006, 15:33
from what I was able to find out from the rep, those spec's posted were for the range of function of the Central Valve and not necessarily the entire system.

There apparently is no VAG tool which can even measure that 16 bar....safely....who knows.....so much smoke...so many mirrors.

Mike