PDA

View Full Version : They've crashed my car

gnomik007
April 14th, 2006, 14:16
I have sold my Mugello Blue beast with 530hp about a month ago and to be honest I miss the sound and the vast pace of the car.I got a call yesterday from new owners and they told me the crashed it :( only a month after they bought it:w:
My poor baby.Anyway,because there was some custom work on the cooling of the engine,no one in their city seems to understand how two Jap coolers were adopted to the front of the RS6 (works out to be cheaper than any euro part)
I feel sorry for the car cause it was a fine specimen of the quattro breed.Shame on them!!!

:rs6kiss:

Aronis
April 14th, 2006, 14:47
Ouch...

Hey an more info on the Japanese replacement parts? How was it done etc...

Mike

gnomik007
April 14th, 2006, 15:06
It was two additional Jap coolers mounted at the front.The reason for them was that when I put Milltek turbo-back system the gearbox oil started to overheat as well as engine.These brought it back to GOOD.They're not produced to fit but adopted with some custom fittings.I could try and find some pics but doubt I have any.Maybe guys at the garage who installed it will have some ppics left in their comp.

Benman
April 14th, 2006, 15:18
gnomik007, sorry to hear about the demise of your old RS 6. But at least it happened after your ownership experience ended!

The more of these that crash, the more rare the Beast becomes...

Ben:addict:

Audihead
April 14th, 2006, 18:00
Originally posted by Benman
The more of these that crash, the more rare the Beast becomes...

Ben:addict:

In 30 years it will be Barrett-Jackson time!:thumb: