PDA

View Full Version : Just pre-ordered my new TT

Leadfoot
April 12th, 2006, 17:37
Couldn't wait, drove down to the dealers and ordered the new TT 3.2 Quattro. Only problem is the wait, not getting it until March '07.

But I did get a few questions answered which were 'Has it get the same 40/60 torque split as the RS4' and what's the weight balance, the answers yes to the torque split and it has a near prefect weight balance over the axles.

No test drives until September, that's when the dealer will have it's demos in. I think I will spec the Magnetic Ride. The talk is that with the Magnetic Ride it will handling even better than the RS4 and should give the Boxster something to think about.

God, I know that last bit will get some replys, positive and not so, but that's what they said.

AndyBG
April 12th, 2006, 18:48
Man, you realy didn't loose any time, you must be the first in line for new :ttaddict:

Congrat's

Leadfoot
April 12th, 2006, 20:45
Thanks,

I know there will be a drop in performance, but I think the driving pleasure will make up for it.

Believe it or not, this years cars are already sold approx 20 orders from my dealer. And I was also told that they have orders placed for the R8, and they don't even have a retail price for that.

AndyBG
April 12th, 2006, 20:56
Originally posted by Leadfoot
...And I was also told that they have orders placed for the R8, and they don't even have a retail price for that.

Interesting...

That R8 must be a good car.