PDA

View Full Version : Spring is in the air!

auditt
March 14th, 2003, 15:04
Itīs getting warmer and all the snow and ice is melting away! :D For the first time yesterday I could test my RS4 with summer tires.:s4addict: (Pirelli P-Zero Nero). I bought the car just before Christmas so up til now I had to run on winter tires.
The tires are extremely good and I can truly recommend them!:incar:
Now all we have to hope for here in Sweden is that the temperature will increase a bit more so that the babes will start to take some clothes of and come down to the beach to get som sun. We problaly have to wait 2 more months :cry: .

auditt
March 14th, 2003, 15:05
One more pic.

auditt
March 14th, 2003, 15:06
Anothe one...

itisme
March 14th, 2003, 16:27
lucky boy :D.. gess there will be many babes coming towards you if you stand just right there where you were on these pics and ask for a ride (don`t get this in the wrong way ;):D).. nice pics, gess you have had lot of fun with your new tyres :)

Reno
March 15th, 2003, 12:41
Nice Car, man!!! Congratulations:D
Have fun with your :rs4addict !

auditt
March 15th, 2003, 13:04
Thank you! I bought the car in Germany from I guy that has his own Audi dealership. GS Automarkt in Kaltental outside München. This was his own private car that he had drivven 36000 kilometres when I bought it. Itīs in perfect condition. He was a real car enthusiac and a real Audi fan! I donīt think that I ever will make a better car buy in my life!:360:

frittez
March 26th, 2003, 00:18
First off, congratulations to the new car !!
It looks really nice... and we all know that it kicks ASS as well !!:devil:

Second, I was really impressed when I checked out the webb page ( rattracing.com )
Great reading and pics
U did a hell of job tuning and styling up that TT !!! :0:
and the Webb page was both inspiring and fun to read !!

For once I found a car manic and tuner that could explain all the "howīs " and "whyīs" when it comes to so serious tuning !!

So once again, :0: for both the new car and inspiring Webb page!! :bow:

urquattro83
March 26th, 2003, 00:54
It is a real beauty :rs4addict !!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Benman
March 26th, 2003, 02:44
the car looks brand new:D

thanks for the recommendation on the nero's. those were
what i was thinking of after i go through a set of rosso's:cheers:

:addict:

auditt
April 26th, 2003, 11:20
Originally posted by frittez
First off, congratulations to the new car !!
It looks really nice... and we all know that it kicks ASS as well !!:devil:

Second, I was really impressed when I checked out the webb page ( rattracing.com )
Great reading and pics
U did a hell of job tuning and styling up that TT !!! :0:
and the Webb page was both inspiring and fun to read !!

For once I found a car manic and tuner that could explain all the "howīs " and "whyīs" when it comes to so serious tuning !!

So once again, :0: for both the new car and inspiring Webb page!! :bow:

Thanks! :cheers: Thatīs exactly what the page is all about. When I started out I was very frustrated because I wanted to do so much with my car but I didnīt know how to do it. And itīs very hard to find any usefull information so I posted som info on my page as i went along with my plans and hopefully it will be useful for other newbies. :cheers:

Snow
April 26th, 2003, 14:36
I like the banner rolling on the page saying:
"I get my license back on the 5:th of May..." :hihi:
Could it have been the RS 4 that carries the guilt for that? :D

Another question, which many people don't want to answer, how much did your RS 4 cost? With only 36'000 km it should have been pretty expensive...

auditt
April 27th, 2003, 12:32
Originally posted by Snow
I like the banner rolling on the page saying:
"I get my license back on the 5:th of May..." :hihi:
Could it have been the RS 4 that carries the guilt for that? :D

Another question, which many people don't want to answer, how much did your RS 4 cost? With only 36'000 km it should have been pretty expensive...

Well itīs no big secret. Everyone knows anyway how much they are worth, give or take a few 1000 kr/100Euros. I bought it for about 504.000 swedish koronor. The Euro rate was at the time 9,05. Since the car has all the extras except the TV tuner i figure that it was a fairly good deal.(I even got 18" RS6 wheels for the winter tires) A similar car in Sweden would have cost at least 5000-7000 euros more. The main reason is problaly that they are so rare in Sweden. There are only about 30-40 cars.

And yes - the RS4 and a heavy right foot was the reason why the cops took my drivers licens away from me. The fine was 1800 skr and I should have been without a license for 2 months but I wrote a letter to the authoroties explaining that I need my car in my line of work. :deal: So they shortened it to just 1 month :p .

Freddesix
April 27th, 2003, 13:53
Originally posted by auditt
Well itīs no big secret. Everyone knows anyway how much they are worth, give or take a few 1000 kr/100Euros. I bought it for about 504.000 swedish koronor. The Euro rate was at the time 9,05. Since the car has all the extras except the TV tuner i figure that it was a fairly good deal.(I even got 18" RS6 wheels for the winter tires)

That TV-tuner should be quite easy to buy and install as an aftermarket-product, right?

BR

/Fredde, another viking!

auditt
April 27th, 2003, 22:11
Originally posted by Freddesix
That TV-tuner should be quite easy to buy and install as an aftermarket-product, right?

BR

/Fredde, another viking!
Yepp, but Iīm thinking of installing a dvd player instead. Dont miss TV that much.