PDA

View Full Version : Update to crappy Jack Daniels Situation

Parikh1234
April 11th, 2006, 00:53
So I went to Riverside Audi this morning to get my clutch problem and oil looked at. I pulled in and there was a valet service. A guy came out and inspected the car for damage, wrote down the mileage and asked me to sign and verify. He took the car and keys. Inside, the service rep was so great. She knew about the cars and took down all my info. The waiting area is so nice, they have computers you can use, wifi, quattro cafe, and even a PS2. Its so nice to sit there. I then met with the service rep who came out and asked me if he could go for a drive with me because he wanted to make sure it was ok to drive the car to check for problems. I was so shocked that I almost didn't answer him. We went for a drive and I found out alot of the techs that work on S4s actually owned S4s before. What an amazing concept!!! After that he worked with me on the oil problem and told me that most techs dont put the proper amount of oil in during changes and that he filled it up properly. They are also gonna monitor it for changes between visits.

They also told me they could take out the dings I have for a couple hundred bucks, as opposed to 5000 dollars JD wanted. Also they said they would install the NAV+ system and he said a tech there has done it quite a few times. The tech knew so much about the car and was actually pleasing to have a convo with.

After I got my car I scheduled my next appointment and was told I would get a loaner car. All the loaner car rules were printed on a big board, not like JD where its on 6 pt font on the back of a pink paper. I was explained the loaner policy and I was ok with it.

Everything was done right and they treated me like I bought a 60k car, not a 5 dollar car. Plus they treated me with respect even though I am only 23 years old. None of this was ever done at Jack Daniels.

I called Jack Daniels to cancel my RS4 order and the Sales manager couldn't give two sh1ts. He was like ok whatever, and basically told me to talk to my sales rep and hung up.

What it all boils down to is that Riverside treated me like I deserve to be treated and Jack Daniels is probably one of the worst dealerships on the face of the planet. Dont ever go there, dont ever tell anyone to go there. Enough from me for now.

firewired
April 11th, 2006, 02:16
Sorry to disagree. My local BMW dealer has to have them beat for worst! Make sure to give both dealers a review on http://www.dealerrater.com/

phEight
April 11th, 2006, 11:37
Congrats on finding a pleasant dealer, it's always a good feeling :thumb:

moldowan
April 16th, 2006, 08:23
firewire is right!!!
BMW CENTER of SAN ANTONIO is the worst dealer I have ever been in period!!!!!
There sales staff are sooooo rude and arrogant it defies reason and logic.
picture standing in the middle of the showroom for 20 minutes as salespeople walk by you then finally someone says "have you been helped" WTF.
I actually did this just to wait and see how long it would take-LOL
-Moldy