PDA

View Full Version : Forget 666. The new number of the beast is RS4.

tailpipe
March 15th, 2006, 01:20
It seems that quite a few RS4 fans are in dire need of further qualitative descriptions of how the car drives. To this end, I have added to my earlier test drive review in a new piece written for Blogger.com. The URl is attached below. I plan to update this when I have driven the Avant version - early next month - and again after driving the S6.

To whet your appetite: when your wife is about to give birth and your journey to the hospital requires you to negotiate 20 miles of icy alpine roads: this is the car you drive.

http://2006audirs4.blogspot.com/

Julz RS4
March 15th, 2006, 02:41
Good initiative tailpipe and thanks again for your RS4 test report. :0:

phEight
March 15th, 2006, 10:29
Wonderful writing, I enjoyed reading that through every sentence, sigh, I'm in love. And I'm merely a poor college student at the moment. One day some day my freinds, one day some day. :rs4addict :love:

Benman
March 15th, 2006, 15:26
"The butch add-ons" ?!? Butch? Considering that the rear spoiler is molded into the quarters and decklid, I'd say seemless is more accurate.

But I'll forgive you that small transgression my friend.:D

Nice job.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

tailpipe
March 15th, 2006, 17:40
:hihi: :hihi:

Ben,

I forgot that "butch" means two different things to Brits and Yanks. I was referring to the front bumper, which does look a bit like an after-market add-on.

N

:harass:

Benman
March 15th, 2006, 18:24
Originally posted by tailpipe
:hihi: :hihi:

Ben,

I forgot that "butch" means two different things to Brits and Yanks.

Two very different things. But then, we'd be going into a George topic (see: now I know whats wrong with me...:p :D ).

gjg
March 15th, 2006, 19:02
Finally you se the light at the end of the tunel Ben? :hihi:

Benman
March 15th, 2006, 19:11
Originally posted by gjg
Finally you se the light at the end of the tunel Ben? :hihi:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Oh wize man...:asian:

Fab
March 15th, 2006, 20:51
respect :bow: :bow:

:rs4addict

lcrcr
March 16th, 2006, 09:35
Great review, Tailpipe! I've posted a link to the B7 S4 forum on AudiWorld so they can enjoy it there too.