PDA

View Full Version : New RS4 ordered

sockamber
March 13th, 2006, 09:42
I currently own B5 Audi S4 (twin turbo V6) which is now about 5 years old. It's a great car - plenty of power and comfort as well.

I thought I might update it for a new S4 and went to my dealer to check it out.

I happened to ask if the RS4 was coming to Australia. I probably shouldn't have asked - when he said yes and then gave me a brochure I was hooked. The only problem was how do I explain this to my wife!

Well I took the approach that I work hard, and this year is a significant birthday (I turn 50). So with that in mind I've now ordered my own birthday present - an RS4.

I love the Blue - however my current S4 is black & I'm now leaning in favour of this. I really need to make up my mind and let the dealer know.

Any thoughts?

Erik
March 13th, 2006, 10:16
Congratulations twice!

About color - hard choice but taste is up to you. I like the blue.

Benman
March 13th, 2006, 15:12
Congrats and welcome to the forum.:thumb:

Blue all the way.:0:

Ben:addict:

Ruergard
March 13th, 2006, 15:59
Great 50's present! :D

About the colour... blue is nice...:hahahehe:

Skaala
March 13th, 2006, 20:51
congratulations! the big five o deserves a decent present:rs4addict

Duma
March 13th, 2006, 21:57
Congratulations !!! :rs4addict :thumb:

TT_soon_RS4
March 13th, 2006, 21:59
Blue blue blue.....

It just gets better after each mile... Mine is now two weeks old and now that I have covered 500 miles I am letting her losen up a bit, going a tad over 7,000 RPM now and then. The result is unbeleiveable! and the road holding is out of this world!! Its like it is on rails!!!!! well done on your order :rs4addict

jasaretta
March 14th, 2006, 03:10
Get black! Just like mine ....at least the one on order. Did the dealer tell you there were any left.? Last I heard the Australian allocation only had 3 left and that was the week of the motor show in Melbourne.

Which state and dealer?

james

phEight
March 15th, 2006, 10:35
In my opinion, no car looks as good as a car that is spotless clean in black. Such a priceless and classy look. Aggressive yet subtle, doesnt scream look at me, but will surely cause one to recheck what their eyes first merely just glanced at. Black is a beautiful color, just please maintain it, the rs4 deserves it. :) :0:

Congrats btw, Im envious :heart:

jmk
March 20th, 2006, 00:29
I am getting the RS4 as well to celebrate the big 5 ohhhh. Perfect self gift to serious motoring enthusiasts! Black and blue are nice...I went for Daytona..
Enjoy..!!:rs4kiss: