PDA

View Full Version : Next Snag.....DRC Saga Week 8

Aronis
March 9th, 2006, 21:25
(I double checked my dates, its the middle of week 8)

So, the front end is very unstable, handling terrible, etc.

Front shock now visibly leaking on driver's side, less clear on passenger's side, but the entire system is very soft and side to side bouncing noticible.

Called to make arrangements to bring the car back in on Friday and pick up loaner while they order parts - which parts they were not sure yet.

Got a call back today and told don't bring the car in as they have to call AOA to find out what AOA wants them to do!

I called Manager at AOA Advocates - he is looking into it. Requested that they order ALL Parts, all four shocks and tubing and seals and two more new control valves and replace EVERYTHING at once. Still not call back.

It is nearly impossible to get in touch with a decision maker at AOA.

Found out more about what the dealers concerns are from another dealer with whom I spoke. Apparently if a dealer does warrantee work and replaces parts that are later determined to be 'ok' they get penalized by eating the WHOLE repair cost. So there is a big incentive not to do too much dispite the great deal of wasted time here.

They will have to come pry the next lease payment from my cold dead hands before I'll pay another cent for the lease.

Was still considering another Audi/VW product to replace this car once they do a buy back if they offer that at last but ONLY if they give me one hell of a discount on the next car! There is a left over 2005 S4 loaded in the showroom which they have for sale for $46,000. That might be a nice replacement but for say....$36,000.

Mike

gjg
March 9th, 2006, 21:41
AoA corporate life - safer not to make any decision instead of wrong one. It is worth to piss of customers (despite of the fact that they do pay my salary) and to look good in the eyes of my management ...

Damn - this almost calls for friendly shark

Sorry to hear about the trouble. :doh:

Audihead
March 9th, 2006, 21:58
Originally posted by Aronis

Was still considering another Audi/VW product to replace this car once they do a buy back if they offer that at last but ONLY if they give me one hell of a discount on the next car! There is a left over 2005 S4 loaded in the showroom which they have for sale for $46,000. That might be a nice replacement but for say....$36,000.
Mike

I will sell you a 2004 Nogaro Blue Tiptronic S4 with 11,750 miles on it for $37,500.:D PM me if you want it.:s4addict: It's on Ebay now.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/6f/d5/9e_1.JPG

Aronis
March 10th, 2006, 01:49
Thanks for the offer...I'll stick with brand new for now!

Mike

More BS to come, can't type write now.

nyrs6
March 10th, 2006, 02:41
Originally posted by Audihead
I will sell you a 2004 Nogaro Blue Tiptronic S4 with 11,750 miles on it for $37,500.:D PM me if you want it.:s4addict: It's on Ebay now.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/6f/d5/9e_1.JPG

Nice s4, looks like you really kept it in good shape.

Benman
March 10th, 2006, 15:10
Mike, this sucks man, you and Paul seem to getting it without even any pillows right now!:(

Ben:addict: