PDA

View Full Version : Got my new 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi a couple days ago...

CarbonFibre
March 8th, 2006, 02:09
The thing is great. It's "Crystal Gray" and has a short shift kit from the factory. I have to go study right now, but I'll write in more later. It had 6 miles when I got it, and I've been trying to get as many as possible to get it out of the break-in period.

Erik
March 8th, 2006, 07:27
Have fun! :incar:

Benman
March 8th, 2006, 17:47
And here I was just saying the "logical" thing to buy was a Subie!!! :D Good for you! Enjoy. BTW, a great track car.
:thumb:

Ben:addict:

krm
March 9th, 2006, 03:17
Congratulations, they are very good cars indeed!

Here is what a friend did to his '04 JDM-spec as a project. Of course, the stickers are removable.

C2
March 9th, 2006, 09:21
Originally posted by CarbonFibre
The thing is great. It's "Crystal Gray" and has a short shift kit from the factory. I have to go study right now, but I'll write in more later. It had 6 miles when I got it, and I've been trying to get as many as possible to get it out of the break-in period.

Pics

I had an Impreza WRX before the C2, good car, ran 13.3 1/4 mile

MRT turbo back exhaust, ECUtek 2.5 , resonator removed,waterspray, cai & short shift kit

Dan

Audihead
March 9th, 2006, 16:56
Congrats!:0:

http://dtwaudi.com/images/smiles/postpics.gif

Duma
March 15th, 2006, 22:01
Congatulations !:incar:

Benman
March 15th, 2006, 22:24
Originally posted by Audihead
Congrats!:0:

http://dtwaudi.com/images/smiles/postpics.gif

Yes! Where are the pics?!?:vhmmm:

Ben:addict:

Klint
March 17th, 2006, 12:03
Indeed,

Where's the pictures? :confused:

Karman,

Certainly like the rally replica style of that scoobie, it's one of the better ones I've seen. Has the owner had it dynoed or anything?

krm
March 20th, 2006, 02:01
Originally posted by Klint

Karman,

Certainly like the rally replica style of that scoobie, it's one of the better ones I've seen. Has the owner had it dynoed or anything?

Hi Clint,

Don't believe he has any dyno verified numbers, all I know is he got a list of many mods. :vhmmm:

here's another pic.