PDA

View Full Version : Big old Lambo'

AndyBG
March 7th, 2006, 01:47
This is classic...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Lamborghini-TRUCK-LIKE-NEW-LOW-MILES_W0QQitemZ4617389767QQcategoryZ6290QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

I wonder how many remaind on the road actualy today.

BBGT2
March 7th, 2006, 02:41
:D

Andy,

I dont suppose too many exist as I dont think alot of people actually bought them.
Truly a weird vehicle and everything in the interior looks like an afterthought.
BUT, it still is a LAMBO and I respect that.

Bajo:addict:

krm
March 7th, 2006, 03:12
I still think it's a rather 'cool' vehicle, considering it was a 12-cyl SUV from the late 80s/ early 90s.

mr
March 7th, 2006, 07:35
I still think it's a rather 'cool' vehicle, considering it was a 12-cyl SUV from the late 80s/ early 90s.

I'm absolutely with krm with his comment.
I do also like the lm002 very much ... it's got something really cool on it ... and it's .... an adequate powered SUV :D :D
If it wouldn't consume THAT much petrol and have a little bit narrower tires -> I'd immediately buy it (if ebay auction wouldn't have ended :-) .... i know -> too much ifs in that sentense!!!!

rgds
mr

gnomik007
March 7th, 2006, 11:43
Why dont' Lambo people introduce new LM?I remember a while ago even some photoshops of SUV Lambo.I think it would be quite good SUV with Lambo stamina and awesome looks and SUV practicatlity.VAG should have enough experience with building a sport SUV after cars like Touareg and Q7.