PDA

View Full Version : Worst father EVER!!!

freerider
March 5th, 2006, 19:57
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217008

Can you believe this guy?

AndyBG
March 5th, 2006, 21:16
I think this guy is full of S**T, he is just talking BS to atract some attention...

I doubt that anybody can do this kind of stupidity and than start forum discusion about that...

JavierNuvolari
March 5th, 2006, 21:45
What a jackass...to say the least...

Qriouz
March 6th, 2006, 07:46
thats one stupid guy, i think he should see a doctor....

Benman
March 6th, 2006, 16:54
Originally posted by AndyBG
I think this guy is full of S**T, he is just talking BS to atract some attention...

I doubt that anybody can do this kind of stupidity and than start forum discusion about that...

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Classic! That was amazing. I really, really don't think it was true.

But here's some food for thought. We've become so brainwashed, so PC that we believe this man to be "evil" by his actions. Why do I say this?

50 years ago, there were no car seats, no seat belts, no "safety" features to save our parents and grandparents from "certain" death. My goodness, can you imagine how evil my grandparents were to allow my 4 year old mother (at the time) to lye down in the back seat to take a nap on a long road trip! My goodness! In fact, that did it daily! Ohhh... the tyranny!!! How savage of Beasts they were to put my mother in daily danger! They should have been jailed, my mother should have been hauled off to a foster home to be raised by more "caring" adults. Or better yet, when my uncle was only 5, and his father put in on the back of his motorcycle for a ride (you see, at the time, that barbaric behavior was actually legal!!!) The horror!!! The brutality of it all! My goodness! How can we put up with theses shocking revelations! I mean, it is a miracle any of our parents even reached maturity!:hihi:

Please, this isn't a problem, parents throwing babies in dumpsters is a problem, women aborting living babies because they "changed" their minds, that's a problem.

Ben:addict:

AndyBG
March 6th, 2006, 16:57
I still think this guy is full off ... !

But Bens story has a point.

Benman
March 6th, 2006, 17:11
Originally posted by AndyBG
I still think this guy is full off ... !

Oh, me too, no one is that stupid to admit that story!:D

Ben:addict: