PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket for B7 RS4

DaytonaGreyRS4
March 3rd, 2006, 05:51
Speculation: Are there any aftermarket mods available for the B7 RS4 ? Headers, Exhaust, Chip, ? Any possible way to get 500 hp N/A out of the B7 RS4 ? Without FI.

CarbonFibre
March 3rd, 2006, 10:14
Originally posted by DaytonaGreyRS4
Speculation: Are there any aftermarket mods available for the B7 RS4 ? Headers, Exhaust, Chip, ? Any possible way to get 500 hp N/A out of the B7 RS4 ? Without FI.
I don't even think there are exhausts out yet (soon though). There are chips out already but only ones that remove the speed limiter, not performance gains.

I don't know if 500 horsepower is attainable n/a on the engine. Even with a full exhaust system including headers, cats, and everything back, chip, cams, intake, etc. I still doubt you'd be making 500. I'm sure 500 could be attainable if you really wanted with some custom pistons and stuff, but that is going a bit far in this car.

RS4Ever
March 3rd, 2006, 11:17
i think exhausts are out... or are being worked on.

click me (http://forums.audiworld.com/s4b7/msgs/29513.phtml)

:incar:

Benman
March 3rd, 2006, 15:54
Originally posted by CarbonFibre
I don't even think there are exhausts out yet (soon though). There are chips out already but only ones that remove the speed limiter, not performance gains.

I don't know if 500 horsepower is attainable n/a on the engine.

500 is totally doable... if you want to drop $100K in mods.:D

I think the only realistic way to see that power is forced induction.

Ben:addict:

jmk
March 3rd, 2006, 17:46
Just save your money for the next, faster RS4 and enjoy this beast as it is:rs4kiss:

Fab
March 3rd, 2006, 17:51
:0:

:rs4kiss:

DaytonaGreyRS4
March 3rd, 2006, 17:57
Originally posted by jmk
Just save your money for the next, faster RS4 and enjoy this beast as it is:rs4kiss:

Any publications regarding performance besides handling...

Ya, I'm not looking forward to the next RS4, the current hasn't even hit the states yet!

Guess, I'll be patient and see what comes out for this car... :thumb:

Audihead
March 3rd, 2006, 22:07
The only thing I may do is have the reflectors on the sides painted body color. This car is perfect just the way it is, for me anyway. Plus I don't want any warranty issues with this car.

DaytonaGreyRS4
March 7th, 2006, 04:53
Originally posted by RS4Ever
i think exhausts are out... or are being worked on.

click me (http://forums.audiworld.com/s4b7/msgs/29513.phtml)

:incar:

Didn't see any documentary on it.

Besides that, I'm just looking for basic mods. Intake, Headers, Exhaust, Chip.