PDA

View Full Version : Special interioir for the RS6 + Floor mats

Erik
March 8th, 2003, 17:55
Okey some more pictures of RS6-Thomas Misano red Avant but with the focus on the interior.

These are taken with my digital camera so there will be more pics once they're developed.

5TG Decorative trim matt brushed aluminium
YTZ RS6 Floor mats (note logo is only in front)

Interioir is high tech leather.

Erik
March 8th, 2003, 17:55
3Y3

Sun Blind for rear window (as seen on the picture) and rear door windows (Avant)

Erik
March 8th, 2003, 17:56
Note the difference between door opener and the matt brushed aluminium trim and compare it with the side view mirror.

4G
March 10th, 2003, 05:53
Hi Erik.
Thanks for the pics. I could see where I wanted to know the most.

BTW, could you tell me the price for the RS6 mats if you know? I'm planning to order from a UK dealer. :)

Erik
March 10th, 2003, 08:52
Originally posted by 4G
BTW, could you tell me the price for the RS6 mats if you know? I'm planning to order from a UK dealer. :)

You are welcome! The floor mats are quite expensive considering what you get. About 650 Euros. Logo is only in the front pair, not in the back.

4G
March 11th, 2003, 01:51
Thanks Erik,
You are right. :blush:
I will check out the embroidery shop in town.

Dave
March 13th, 2003, 16:59
I do like the aluminium trim inside the door.. I've got the carbon fibre with black door handles.. makes it look at bit sombre :race:

Those mats are really nice to.. but expensive!! Are they the official ones from quattro gmbh?

Cheers
Dave

Xiancorp
March 13th, 2003, 21:02
Why the covered front door on the last pic..?

Mr. Fru-T Pants
March 14th, 2003, 00:49
It's the latest in Audi trim levels. Option code 5TP, otherwise known as
"Crappy Cardboard". I ordered it for my sedan, and it actually took money
OFF of the list price. It's got wonderful sound deadening qualities, I'm told.

:hihi:

Heh. Seriously, the car was JUST delivered to the dealership or customer,
would be my guess. Either Audi of the dealer installed the cardboard
to keep any drivers(Audi Techs), except for the new owner, from scuffing the car or getting
grease on the door handle. In a high end car, that's pretty standard, as
many buyers are very picky that their vehicles be delivered w/out any marks,
or even miles on the car for that matter. And in my opinion, for that kind of cash
they have every right to be so picky.

Fruitman

Orjan
March 14th, 2003, 07:40
Looking good! :0:

Originally posted by Erik B
Okey some more pictures of RS6-Thomas Imola red Avant but with the focus on the interior.
Imola Red??? ;)

Nordschleife
March 14th, 2003, 12:14
Misano Red
Imola Yellow
Daytona Grey
Goodwood Green
Nogaro Blue

any bells ringing?

dabull
March 14th, 2003, 12:27
Well I am one of those fellas that doesn't want my local dealer to put any mileage on my car. When I got my A6 4.2 it was the first one they had seen at the dealership and I think all of the mechanics and salesman drove it before I even knew it was there. I got a funny feeling they were'nt concerned about the breakin period when they drove it so I am going to make it a condidition of sale that the car not have more than five miles added to the odometer by the dealership during prep.

RCV3
March 14th, 2003, 15:57
Does anyone know if there is a way to get option 5TG (Brushed Aluminum) in the US? I think it will be better than either the Poplar or the CF with the black interior I have ordered. It likely is another Europe only option like the 19"s which I will have to get after delivery. I just am not very excited about ripping out all of the trim - afraid of rattles etc.

Mr. Fru-T Pants
March 14th, 2003, 16:18
Unfortunately, 5TG is a no-go here. I have checked into it
already. Might be able to swap with someone from the A6 forum
on AudiWorld. That's what I intend to do. It really bites that,
in an $80k+ car, you can't order it like you want it.

Erik
March 14th, 2003, 21:19
Originally posted by Nordschleife
any bells ringing?

Apparently I have a BIG problem with the names of the RS colors... :blush: