PDA

View Full Version : Is it six or seven seats?

sturs6
February 28th, 2006, 01:50
So I called the my dealer and he said if I wanted the 7 seat I would have to wait but I could order the 6 seat now and it would arrive sooner than the 7 seat. It looks like on the configurator it is the other way around. Does anyone know?

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 02:14
I think he's saying that because the 6 seater is Standard on the Q7 "Premium". Thing is, the 7 seater is standard on the "regular" Q7 and you can option the regular Q7 to everything the Premium has for only $200 bucks more? Only difference, is that the headlight washers aren't available on the non "Premium" Q7.:rolleyes:

So, if 7 seater is what you really want, and you don't want to wait, maybe go the regular fully optioned Q7 route. You can still get the optional Espresso interior and all.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

sturs6
February 28th, 2006, 02:39
Man I do not know if I could live without headlight washers though.
Chuckle Chuckle...
I noticed that tonight that I could build the non premium for less or just over the premium... Crazy stuff I tell you!

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 15:53
Originally posted by sturs6
Man I do not know if I could live without headlight washers though.
Chuckle Chuckle...
I noticed that tonight that I could build the non premium for less or just over the premium... Crazy stuff I tell you!
Gotta have the headlight washers!:trash: :D

Yeah, you'd think there would be more of a difference in price? I think the only real benefit of the Premium is if you opt for the 6 seat arrangement (which I'm not), then you'd save $1400.00 (plus the all important headlightwashers!), but with the 7 seat, $200.00 doesn't seem like much of a deal.:vhmmm:

Audihead
February 28th, 2006, 16:58
I think I just saw a Memo that all the inital orders were going to be with the 7 seat option only. Let me get back to you on that.

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 17:00
Originally posted by Audihead
I think I just saw a Memo that all the inital orders were going to be with the 7 seat option only. Let me get back to you on that.
Thanks, keep us posted.:cheers:

Audihead
February 28th, 2006, 18:54
I think the way it says it is. The 6 seat is available for the plain 4.2, but the 7 seat is the only way the 4.2 Premium will come. Ben, I will send you an E-Mail.

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 19:17
Originally posted by Audihead
I think the way it says it is. The 6 seat is available for the plain 4.2, but the 7 seat is the only way the 4.2 Premium will come. Ben, I will send you an E-Mail.
7 seater's fine for me. Now just have to wait for Tamo and cruise control.:p :thumb:

Thanks,