PDA

View Full Version : Q7 vs ML

AndyBG
February 27th, 2006, 23:58
...If you can live with its scale, Q7 is the car.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/newmodels/automotive/22238

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 01:03
Thanks for the Link Andy :cheers:

"With the big, bluff nose of a locomotive and more than 16 feet of bodywork, the new Audi Q7 is not an easy car to miss." :D

A very nice review of the Q7, where they compliment the handling, interior, dynamics etc. that Audi has put into the car.

One thing would have made it better. To compare it to an Air Suspension equipped ML to make it more fair. Poor ML never stood a chance.:D

Also, what country are the journalists from? I was under the impression they were US folk? So what gives about them being so struck by the size of the Q7? What, they've never seen Suburbans before? No Excursions? Come on, this car is small compared to some of the SUV Beasts that roam our freeways!;)

Ben:addict:

sturs6
February 28th, 2006, 01:10
If its that big is it going to fit in my garage? I hope so that would suck...

AndyBG
February 28th, 2006, 01:12
I am allmost sure it's US article, so i also don't understand all that talking about size?

Benman
February 28th, 2006, 01:18
Originally posted by AndyBG
I am allmost sure it's US article, so i also don't understand all that talking about size?
Exactly, these guys are from US (Speed TV). I guess compared to European SUVs, the thing is big. My point is that compared to Suburbans, Expeditions, Durangos, Hummers, Armadas, it ain't that big. Maybe they're just trying to play up the size factor?

Ben:addict: