PDA

View Full Version : Calling VS2! How do you liek the remus exhaust.

highhats
February 19th, 2006, 19:46
VS2 does th epiping have a inch of is it a cleam straight pipe. I jus tordered the mufflers to get rid of the pinch. Also did you notice and perofrmance gain. Im also curious about your revo chip. I want to run the full 1.4 bars of boost with the sps3 controller. At the highest boost setting what does the car rum wh or boost wise. Im not worried about my tranny but anm looking to put down huge numbers on the dyno. DO you know what the car can run at revos highest setting lese let me know.

-Suman

vs2
February 21st, 2006, 04:37
Hi. The Remus sounds nice, but with the Remus and BMC filters I did not notice any performance gains. The REVO felt like a big improvement but again I could only manage a 12.9 1/4 mile. I like the SPS3 controller because of all the different modes (Valet etc) The fact is these cars run great when its cold out but you really notice performance loss in hot weather.

highhats
February 21st, 2006, 15:13
Is there any pinches in the remus pipes.Have you tried the high boost settings on the sps3 or are you just using the recommended. Im trying for hi dyno numbers and would like to try the race program(104)have you heard about how much boost the chip can provide or any hp numbers. thanks VS2

-Suman

Revo's rs6 claimed high boost settigns of above 20lbs I have a custom tranny and hav ethe aility to handle this. thanks

vs2
February 21st, 2006, 18:11
No, There are no pinches in the Remus system. I run the high boost setting on the SPS3 (98 Octane) I think it would be very hard to acheive 20+ psi boost with these turbos...more like 16 psi max, but I may be wrong. Good Luck.