PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks and counting to my RS4

TT_soon_RS4
February 14th, 2006, 15:30
Just a quick hi to all here I am a new member. I have ordered a RS4 in Sprint Blue, should be picking it up on March 1st 8am!! York Audi invited me out in a demo car last week - I couldnt drive it but I just just awesome even as a passenger. Apparantly there are 8 cars travelling throughout the UK at the moment until the dealers demo's arrive. Mine is the first RS4 the dealer has delivered. What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???:incar: :rs4addict

Benman
February 14th, 2006, 15:37
Originally posted by TT_soon_RS4
What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???:incar: :rs4addict

Haha, had the same thought a couple years back.:D

But then got a chance to drive The Beast in Germany just a couple months before I took delivery and it squashed all concerns.

2 1/2 years later, no regrets. Should be the same story for you. Enjoy!:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Rstr
February 14th, 2006, 17:33
Originally posted by TT_soon_RS4
Just a quick hi to all here I am a new member. I have ordered a RS4 in Sprint Blue, should be picking it up on March 1st 8am!! York Audi invited me out in a demo car last week - I couldnt drive it but I just just awesome even as a passenger. Apparantly there are 8 cars travelling throughout the UK at the moment until the dealers demo's arrive. Mine is the first RS4 the dealer has delivered. What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???:incar: :rs4addict

Wow it's great to hear how well Audi UK treats its customers! :0:

Audi USA on the otherhand has done absolutely jacks*?t! :w:

Riz_RS4
February 14th, 2006, 18:09
Hi there,

A newbie also... mine arrives in September approx...

Wooooohooooo

Riz:hahahehe:

54m
February 14th, 2006, 21:24
:0: Congrats on the new Rs4 you could be the first with your beast in the u.k.Did audi give you any info on the avant when it's going to come out??

:rs4addict
Sam

S4Aero
February 14th, 2006, 22:07
Been on the list for more than a year in the States. I doubt that we will get a chance to test drive the car before we sign on the dotted line. We're relying on you to test it for us!

TT_soon_RS4
February 15th, 2006, 09:02
Originally posted by 54m
:0: Congrats on the new Rs4 you could be the first with your beast in the u.k.Did audi give you any info on the avant when it's going to come out??

:rs4addict
Sam

The rally driver taking me for a spin mentioned the avant then the soft top :revs: :revs: .

But the S6 will be first then the avant and RS6!

Is there a RS4 B7 owners club?? if not maybe we should start one!

:ttaddict: