PDA

View Full Version : Can I say "Thank You" to all?

CornersWell
February 14th, 2006, 03:21
I've now owned my RS6 for about 18 months, and I have learned a great deal from this and the Audiworld.com site regarding your issues, successes and failures.

My car is currently in for service (once again), but I was much better prepared and referred my service advisor to these sites when I experienced similar problems.

There is a wealth of knowledge here, and I'm glad for it. Knowledge is power.

Thanks, again, to all.

CW

Erik
February 14th, 2006, 07:41
Knowledge is Power! Very true!

Thanks to everyone who supports the forum. :asian:

Erik / RS6.com Admin

Tom C
February 14th, 2006, 14:39
CW:

Which dealer did you take it to? HBL?

Tom

nene
February 14th, 2006, 15:07
Of all the RS6 sites/forums I usually frequent, this one certainly has the most amount of knowledge and best user base.

I certainly want to take this oportunity to thank all that have posted here any information that is found useful to us and others that will join us in the future.

Benman
February 14th, 2006, 15:59
Originally posted by nene

I certainly want to take this oportunity to thank all that have posted here any information that is found useful to us and others that will join us in the future.

Well said nene. Me too. A Big Thanks to everyone! This is the best RS/ Audi sight out there and is why I don't spend any time elsewhere on the net. I've learned a tremendous amount of car info (and political from my buddy George) since my time first began here. To all future and current members...:cheers:

Ben:addict: (Now if we could just get Nordschliefe back:p ).

iconcls
February 14th, 2006, 20:17
Originally posted by nene
best user base.

You forgot I occasionally hang my hat here!

Benman
February 14th, 2006, 20:24
Originally posted by iconcls
You forgot I occasionally hang my hat here!

Of course, you too. More posts are always good you know.:p

Ben:addict: