PDA

View Full Version : Destruction of WTC, by Dr. David Ray Griffin

Benman
February 10th, 2006, 18:04
Mostly I'm posting this to tweak George.

All joking aside (and really, this is hardly the subject that needs joking), this is a scarey read and the sources are legit, but check em yourself...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=GRI20060129&articleId=1846

Does it get any sadder?

Ben:addict:

gjg
February 11th, 2006, 13:38
yeah, we have experts (who hapen to have their own political agenda) willing to testify in court that this was controleld demolition?

Ben, I thought you are comon sense guy .... have you been watching Michael Moore movies lately?

audifan
February 12th, 2006, 00:26
In Benman's defense, (although I'm sure he doesn't need it), the evidence seems well researched and legit. There's actually a documentary that showed up on one of my local tv stations that covered this whole "theory" and even went into details on how the planes were used.

Its only comon sense to understand all aspects and sides of a situation.

BBGT2
February 12th, 2006, 05:09
Check this video out it makes ALOT of sense and clears up alot of questions.

URL=http://]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194[/URL]
Its an hour long insight into the 9/11 catastrophe.

Benman didnt mean to hijack your thread.

Bajo:addict:

gjg
February 12th, 2006, 22:11
all this would be fine if there was no political agenda behind these "findings" - check the source and check the people bringing this up .... :idea:

I also believe that Clinton "did not have sex with that women...." :applause:

Benman
February 13th, 2006, 15:40
Originally posted by gjg
all this would be fine if there was no political agenda behind these "findings" - check the source and check the people bringing this up .... :idea:

I also believe that Clinton "did not have sex with that women...." :applause:
:applause:
He didn't! Why would you ever think he would?:D

As morally bad and wrong as what Clinton did with many women during the time he was married (well she is kinda ugly, so can you blame him?:p ) it is not as bad as allowing an attack to happen on your home turf, just to fit your agenda. There, I said it.

George, you make an excellent point about common sense (sadly, not so "common" nowadays...). We should use common sense. And that is why I feel it is very safe to say that the government (President included) had foreknowledge of the events that transpired on Sept 11th. Following reasons for my thinking this:

This is not the first time that an American President had forknowledge of a disaster that would lead to war (Democrat or Republican).

Example One: World War I: Lusitania and President Wilson. The Germans (living in America) practically begged the Amercian people not to board that ship. They ran ads all over the country (and yet, the ads were kept out of all but one newspaper!!! By certain "interested" parties). The events that followed were the main reason that America was plunged into that war. Wilson knew exactly what would happen by allowing that ship to set sail into "enemy" territory.

Example Two: World War II: Pearl Harbor and FDR: The American intelligence had ample knowledge of the pending attack on Pearl Harbor. It was relayed to the President who (like the case of Wilson in World War I, was "advised" to do nothing) allowed the attack to occure. Similar to the Lusitania and Pres. Wilson (only this time, on an even bigger scale), innocent lives were lost so that the American people's "Patriotic Feelings" could be stirred to support a war that FDR PROMISED America would never enter! Ironically, the same kind of promises were made by Mr. Wilson before he took office!

Other examples exist of Presidents (the beloved Kennedy included) of Presidents lying under oath and covering up truths that the Amercian people didn't "need" to know (think Cuban Missle Crisis).

My point, had this been the first example of a President doing wrong, then yes, I would agree with you George that I wasn't using common sense and was not being reasonable. But since conspiracies have existed since before the days of the Ceasars in Rome, why would things be any different know? Would it be "common sense" to think now, suddenly our leaders care about us more than their ancestors cared about their citizens? Hardly. Common sense tells us that if it could happen in the past, it can surely happen again.

As for the agenda of the article, search his references, pretty legit the ones I checked.

And again, for Mr. Moore, as much as that guy is on the Democratic payroll, I've yet to see them actually prove his research false. They just remind us what a dirt bag he is. I already knew that! And no, I've yet to watch even ONE of Moore's "productions". Probably never will since I dislike him so much.

Ben:addict:

BTW, Bajo, link didn't work for me, but I would be interested in watching it if you'd like to fix it. Thanks.