PDA

View Full Version : Bush saw first plane hit???

Benman
February 7th, 2006, 20:55
Ok, now call me crazy, but the first plane hitting the twin towers on September 11th was not televised! So does our dear President simply have the worlds absolute worst memory or what!

Link: http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/audio/BushSawPlane.mp3

???

Again, only the second plane hitting the second tower was televised... the first plane/ tower was not televised until the event had already happened.

Ben:addict:

alex_s3
February 8th, 2006, 18:06
Think both crashes was caugth on tape, maybe Im wrong..

steffenr
February 8th, 2006, 18:55
Originally posted by alex_s3
Think both crashes was caugth on tape, maybe Im wrong..

call me blind but I think you're right

Benman
February 8th, 2006, 20:50
Originally posted by steffenr
call me blind but I think you're right
Sorry guys, that is incorrect.

It is kind of amazing how the human mind works. The media show multi angles of the same crash, over and over again, and pretty soon, after enough time goes by, people start thinking they saw two seperate crashes, when in fact only one was ever televised.

Now, the first tower was shown with clouds of smoke billowing out on live TV, but that was after the crash had occured. No newsmedia of any kind captured the first crash on film (to even suggest this would imply the individual knew beforehand what was about to happen!). No, the crashes shown on TV were multi angles on the second crash, and only the second crash.

Now, for some to forget this, is not so amazing, afterall, it has been over 4 years, so details would start to fade from memory. But the point of this post, was the the US President says he "saw" the first plane hit only weeks, not years, after the event occured!:bigeyes:

So, does he just have the worlds poorest memory, or did he actually see it? Hopefully the first is the case, as the latter would suggest some very sad and terrible things...

Payne
February 8th, 2006, 20:58
Originally posted by Benman

So, does he just have the worlds poorest memory, or did he actually see it?

Have you considered the fact that he is an idiot who hardly knows how to eat with fork and knife? You shouldn't then care much about what is he saying:))))))

Kidding:))

I don't really know what to think about it, though. If he really knew about what was going to happen, then it just makes me puke: . Otherwise it just proofes what I mentioned above:D

AndyBG
February 8th, 2006, 21:00
Ben, ihave one question,

Are you saying that from all those videos played during these four and half years, no one actualy shows first plane hitting. From all those cameras there was at least one that was pointing in the ''twins'' at that moment.

Benman
February 8th, 2006, 21:17
Originally posted by Payne
Have you considered the fact that he is an idiot who hardly knows how to eat with fork and knife? You shouldn't then care much about what is he saying:))))))

Well, that is a good point. :D

Originally posted by AndyBG
Are you saying that from all those videos played during these four and half years, no one actualy shows first plane hitting. From all those cameras there was at least one that was pointing in the ''twins'' at that moment.

That is exactly what I am saying. There never was any footage of the first plane striking the first tower. Ever. Think about, if there was (which there isn't), the person/ NEWS station who shot the footage would be instantly tried as terrorists. Afterall, how could they possible had the "scoup" to get it on film, when only (supposedly) the terrorists knew when it was going to happen?

Ever single image on TV (and for that matter, the internet) was of billowing smoke clouds after the first plane hit, and then repeated images of the second plane hitting.

But... Payne makes a good point, I'm probably reading too much into this.:hihi: :p

gjg
February 10th, 2006, 21:03
Originally posted by Payne
Have you considered the fact that he is an idiot ....

Payne, he who lives in glass house should not throw a stone ...

Look in your own background at the high quality politicians you have elected - not a single one reaches ankle of W ....

:harass:

and Ben, if memory serves me right, there was amateur footage of the first plane which appeared in public way later after the 9/11

Benman
February 10th, 2006, 22:13
Originally posted by gjg

and Ben, if memory serves me right, there was amateur footage of the first plane which appeared in public way later after the 9/11
George,

It took you long enough to reply to this thread.:D (knew you couldn't resist.:hihi: ).

No, sad to say, there has never been any footage (amatuer or proffessional) of the first plane striking the first tower.

And remember, the President's comments were not made way later after 9/11. They were made only a few short weeks later at a press conference where the media was grilling the President about why he didn't respond sooner.

EternalX
February 11th, 2006, 02:12
if i am not mistaken, there is video of bush sitting in the elementary school as the attacks were under way. It was not until the 2nd plane that hit and many interruptions by senior staff till he got off his ass and left the school. Any president would have said i gotta go and leave abruptly over a situation like that. I know he didnt want to scare the children but come on, a plane into the WTC?! I will never fully understand what was going through the minds of this administration when that was going on and nobody ever probably will.

EternalX
February 11th, 2006, 02:13
there was footage of people that were visiting new york city i beleive of the first plane. Letme dig around a bit. CNN had aired this video, but it is no longer available on their website. It was from a Firefighters documentary. I have the video around here somewhere, but i cant recall the name.

steve
February 11th, 2006, 10:05
Originally posted by EternalX
if i am not mistaken, there is video of bush sitting in the elementary school as the attacks were under way. It was not until the 2nd plane that hit and many interruptions by senior staff till he got off his ass and left the school. Any president would have said i gotta go and leave abruptly over a situation like that. I know he didnt want to scare the children but come on, a plane into the WTC?! I will never fully understand what was going through the minds of this administration when that was going on and nobody ever probably will.

I've seen the footage from Bush at the school when it happened in 9/11 from Michael Moore. His reaction was simply amazing...

gjg
February 11th, 2006, 13:26
IMHO anybody considering Michael Moore as "reliable source" should get psychiatric evaluation :applause:

gjg
February 11th, 2006, 13:34
Ben, I've been busy ... :thumb:

I really love the discussion on 911 - apparently we have tons of real experts around the globe who know exactly what and how they would react today...... none of them would be - even remotely - willing put the shoes on and face it in real time.

btw Ben I am sure you remember that the first hit was considered (initially) an accident, not terrorist attack (until the second plane hit) and this is what W was told fisrt - so all of you who know it all please go and indulge with the big white fat idiot Moore. :idea:

Mr Balsen
February 11th, 2006, 15:24
there was footage of people that were visiting new york city i beleive of the first plane. Letme dig around a bit. CNN had aired this video, but it is no longer available on their website. It was from a Firefighters documentary. I have the video around here somewhere, but i cant recall the name.

I will say the same, the first plane crash was taped during this firefighters documentary.

Amazingly, everytime I see those videos, I can barelly believe it really happened ! ! ! !

Cheers from Paris,
Frederic

Benman
February 13th, 2006, 15:11
CNN had aired this video, but it is no longer available on their website. It was from a Firefighters documentary. I have the video around here somewhere, but i cant recall the name.
EternalX,

I found what you were talking about, but it wasn't any amatuer video. It was a "security" camera (non confirmed), and yes, this video seems to have mysteriously "disappeared" from the internet... hmm...

Anyway, there was never, ever, any video that aired live of the first plane crashing into the first tower.

A Google search of the subject only produced this (although this guy seems a bit extreme):

http://www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/free/9-11/firstplane.htm

Again, my thing is just that the memory of the President seems way off (but then again you never know).

The other thread is very related to this one (http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8352 ).

As for Mr. Moore, if anyone ever had a Democrat's agenda, it'd be that guy. He might even be on the direct payroll. But dispite him finding dirt only on the Republicans doesn't change the fact that the dirt still exists (heaven forbid he find dirt on his Democratic employers, or worse... they cut his funding! :bigeyes: :D ). The Republicans have never been able to dispute his claims with proof, instead they simply deny his stories (again, they hardly disprove them...). Truth is truth, even if it comes from a scumbag like Moore...

gjg
February 14th, 2006, 17:01
Originally posted by Benman
Truth is truth, even if it comes from a scumbag like Moore...

damn, and I thought you have a common sense ..... get of what ever you take, you're halucinating :doh:

Moore is a prime example of very good fact manipulator, he is just about as good as Goebles when it comes to propaganda

Benman
February 14th, 2006, 20:17
Originally posted by gjg
damn, and I thought you have a common sense ..... get of what ever you take, you're halucinating :doh:

Moore is a prime example of very good fact manipulator, he is just about as good as Goebles when it comes to propaganda
:applause:
Joseph Goebbels... haven't heard that name for a while.:D

Yeah, he was almost as good as the "Propaganda Artists" in Great Britain (WWI) that use to tell their citizens that the "Monstrous" Germans use to "eat the babies of their victims" and parade around with the "Heads of the victims on steaks". Of course afterwards, the UK papers extracted those statements. :rolleyes:

Seems everybody is suseptible to propaganda, US folk included. Moore definately puts his "spin"on facts, that is for sure (and I'm not arguing that fact). But you can't force someone (President) to say something completely dumb on tape. Words are words. If it came out of his mouth, it came out of his mouth. The motives of Moore (and his Democrat bosses) are no worse than the President's.

Payne
February 15th, 2006, 18:10
Originally posted by gjg
Payne, he who lives in glass house should not throw a stone ...

Look in your own background at the high quality politicians you have elected - not a single one reaches ankle of W ....

:harass:

You are absolutely right..:D