PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 For Sale

VeeDubleUGtiVr6
February 6th, 2006, 20:48
I'm very sad to say that my dad has decided to sell his beast. This car is by far the best one he has ever owned but he is seeking something new and with a manual gearbox.

We all know the stats on the car but here are the basics:
Color: Gray
Miles: 24,7XX
Interior: Cream/whitish with wood trim
Mods: Custom pedal set, 35% tint
This car also has the sound enhancing exhaust

Contact info:

George Sucich
Work: (631) 232-0272
Cell: (516) 848-9393

This car is located in New York

Payne
February 6th, 2006, 23:05
Don't be sad maybe he'll get a Rs4:thumb:

Aronis
February 7th, 2006, 13:26
um, manual gear box and balls.....those are getting hard to find.

new M5 with SMG is very nice! shifts faster than any human can shift a manual.

happy hunting.

VeeDubleUGtiVr6
February 7th, 2006, 15:19
Yeah those cars would be nice...we just need to move the rs6 before we do anything, so if you know someone who is lookin for a sweet a55 rs6 give them those numbers!

What are your opinions of that limited edition s4? I was gonna have him look at that its cheaper so i know i will be able to get him to mod it:D

Benman
February 7th, 2006, 15:40
Originally posted by VeeDubleUGtiVr6

What are your opinions of that limited edition s4? I was gonna have him look at that its cheaper so i know i will be able to get him to mod it:D
In person, looks a lot better than the pics (pics make it look a tad tacky).

But with the 25 quattro edition of the S4, it wouldn't make sense to mod it. There will only be 250 US bound cars, making it rarer than even the RS 6/RS 4, so modding it will lower resale. Not to mention it's like $10K up on a "regular" S4. If modding is the way to go, get the regular S4 and spend the $10K in mods.

Better yet, buy a B5 S4 (used ones going for $15K-$20K) and spend another $20K in mods and have a RS4/6 killer for a little more than half the price.

My $.01

Ben:addict:

Audihead
February 7th, 2006, 16:17
Originally posted by VeeDubleUGtiVr6

You would be better served buy putting your money down on an RS4.:rs4addict

Benman
February 7th, 2006, 16:34
Originally posted by Audihead
You would be better served buy putting your money down on an RS4.:rs4addict
:doh: Can't believe I left that one out! Yeah really. It's less than $10K more, and worth it! You'd have to spend a fair amount more than $10K on a 25 quattro to get it into RS 4 levels!:rs4addict

But the B5 S4 route is still a good one if you really need to mod.

Ben:addict:

Payne
February 7th, 2006, 17:27
I'd go for the whole new Rs4:hihi: ..but if you need more space..wait for the new Rs6:harass:

VeeDubleUGtiVr6
February 7th, 2006, 19:13
yeah well one of the problems is we have a bunch of cars under our insurance and my sister just started driving...that sent out prices through the roof which is why he is kinda downgrading so to speak, im pretty sure the insurance for the rs4 is in the same bracket as the rs6:doh: