PDA

View Full Version : Q5 picture

AndyBG
January 27th, 2006, 02:50
I just found it, so...

BBGT2
January 27th, 2006, 02:54
Thank you Andy BG !

Looks nice, I am looking into the Q7 for the wife whenever they bring them here.

Andy is it still freezing in our country, or did it let up and warm up to 0' C :D

Pozdrav,

Bajo:addict:

AndyBG
January 27th, 2006, 03:48
- 8 c

at this moment, couple of more days and its over, i hope.

Sve najbolje!

Benman
January 27th, 2006, 16:33
Originally posted by Bajors6
Thank you Andy BG !

Looks nice, I am looking into the Q7 for the wife whenever they bring them here.

Not you too?!?:p

My Mrs. is looking forward to it so we'll see...

As for the Q5, I wish they would have made it a little more Steppenwolf like...

AndyBG
January 27th, 2006, 21:38
I think they dismissed that style wehn Da silva arived in design department.

Benman
January 27th, 2006, 22:47
Yeah, a real shame though, I really thought the Steppenwolf looked like a Audi SUV should have looked. Oh well...

Ben:addict:

gnomik007
January 28th, 2006, 15:14
I can not resist saying it,but I think this
AUDI IS WELL UGLY

puke:

Maybe bad picture :) so lets wait and see

But this one, DEFINATELY UGLY

puke:

BBGT2
January 28th, 2006, 15:46
Originally posted by Benman
Not you too?!?:p

My Mrs. is looking forward to it so we'll see...

As for the Q5, I wish they would have made it a little more Steppenwolf like...

Ben,

Yeah me too, I really like it but for her the pics dont mean anything she has to see it in person. Asked my sales rep about price and he said "nicely" optioned close to $70k OUCH !
But we shall see, I got rid of the Denali XL and she is driving the G55 and loves it but man is that thing rough riding I cant believe she likes it, I think she just likes the unique factor and that nascar sounding exhaust. LOl

Benman
January 30th, 2006, 16:47
Ben,

Yeah me too, I really like it but for her the pics dont mean anything she has to see it in person. Asked my sales rep about price and he said "nicely" optioned close to $70k OUCH !
But we shall see, I got rid of the Denali XL and she is driving the G55 and loves it but man is that thing rough riding I cant believe she likes it, I think she just likes the unique factor and that nascar sounding exhaust. LOl

Rough riding G55? Try the Air Suspension in the all new Audi Q7! **cue commercial voice**

As for price... eazy (thank you) from the forum provided this link http://forums.fourtitude.com/zerothread?id=2377162 for option and vehicle prices. According to this, a fully loaded 4.2L "Premium" (air supension, DVD, tow package, etc...) comes out to $65K. Compared to an Acura MDX, this sounds steep, but when compared to a SIX cylinder A.6 wagon (which does not have 7 seats) loaded price of $62K for the same options, now the price doesn't seem so bad. An if you build an A6 4.2L sedan (4.2L avant not yet available here) it comes up to the same $65K!!!:bigeyes: Seems like Nordschliefe was right and the Euro=Dollar hedging is starting to show. Prices are creeping up and up and up!

So all things being equal, compared to the other Audis, the Q7's price ain't all that bad.:cheers:

BBGT2
January 30th, 2006, 18:20
Rough riding G55? Try the Air Suspension in the all new Audi Q7! **cue commercial voice**

:D :D :D :D

I know I know, luxury everywhere.

I really like it from what I have seen, the price was a bit shocking at first but then I remembered what I paid for the G55 and I am OK with it now. Bottom line is she is gonna have to like it. I look at it like this with the Audi we will gain 2 seats and with kids spanning in ages from 12yo, 2yo and 5mos old and 2 dogs and the G55 is SMALL, LOL! We shall see what happens, I for one however miss the Denali XL and all the room we had.

Benman
January 30th, 2006, 18:35
I for one however miss the Denali XL and all the room we had.

Denali XL has great room, why the change? Needed the AMG power in an suv?;)

AndyBG
January 30th, 2006, 22:47
I don't now what Bajo would miss, but i probably would be missing that !!!SOUND!!!

Last year i was attending some "head to head" test between Cayenne turbo and G55 AMG, Porsche was quicker, better handling....

BUT THAT SOUND, AMAZING, BRUTAL!!!

Probably sidepipes do the magic, the sound of E 55 and SL 55 is good but not this good, this is better.

I think only car were that engine sounds better is SLR, it has even shorter sidepipes, i think, becouse i never hear it in person only on comp, tv...

Few days ago i was chaising one for a couple of blocks, just to hear its sound.

Benman
January 30th, 2006, 22:59
Originally posted by AndyBG
I don't now what Bajo would miss, but i probably would be missing that !!!SOUND!!!

Well that is some incredible sound if it's even better than the SL55!!!:bigeyes:

BBGT2
January 30th, 2006, 23:04
Denali XL has great room, why the change? Needed the AMG power in an suv?;)

The Denali was getting some miles, and they dont hold up very well particularly the interior.

BBGT2
January 30th, 2006, 23:07
Originally posted by AndyBG

Last year i was attending some "head to head" test between Cayenne turbo and G55 AMG, Porsche was quicker, better handling....

Probably sidepipes do the magic, the sound of E 55 and SL 55 is good but not this good, this is better.

I think only car were that engine sounds better is SLR, it has even shorter sidepipes, i think, becouse i never hear it in person only on comp, tv...

Few days ago i was chaising one for a couple of blocks, just to hear its sound.

Yes the sound is amazing no doubt, and for the "flying brick" shape the G55 MOVES. Road and Track did a test on all of the "high line" SUV's and the G55 was faster to 60mph than the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
I have driven the Cayenne Turbo and it feels more stable than the G55 at speed.
The SLR sound well thats another ball game altogether that sound is fierce.

Bajo

BBGT2
January 30th, 2006, 23:09
Well that is some incredible sound if it's even better than the SL55!!!:bigeyes:

Ben,

My cousin has a 04 SL55 and when I am next to him he cant even hear his car.
The G55 sounds mean and loud, it just burbles at idle like a Nascar vehicle. It so funny sometimes that a SUV sound slike that, it is cool to hear. I have to get of my lazy ass and post some vidoe clips of all my cars.

Benman
January 30th, 2006, 23:16
Ben,

My cousin has a 04 SL55 and when I am next to him he cant even hear his car.

:bow: :thumb:

AndyBG
January 31st, 2006, 00:31
Bajo, wen we run them 0-100 kmh here, they were equal, on higher speeds, brakeing and driving course Cayenne had it, but there is few obvius reasons, as you sead it "ROAD BRICK" aerodinamics, gearbox (my opinon), and of course some 25 years diference in construction age. After all G-class is allmost the same for the last 27 years, and that is why i just love that car.

Wehn it comes to trafic light hammering, there is few cars that could match that "NUCLEAR" power.